Henderson, Tennessee

Visited this location ordered the #9 was told it would be a couple of minutes was asked to pull up & they bring my order to me.After 10 minutes a young lady who was cleaning the lobby noticed I had been waiting, she came out & asked what was I waiting on, I told her she goes in I wait still no order, finally I pull to the front & go in & ask for my money because I had waited 20 minutes, a young lady asks what was the order, I tell her & she says oh there it is up there do you want it, I couldn't believe it had sat there & nobody brought it out, my answer to her was even if I wanted it I shouldn't have to pay for it!

The manager came up front after being called up there & refunded my money. This location is on my home, & every time I stop at this location they are always out of something I have to pull & wait & when they bring the order out it is wrong every time. This is absolutely poor service! I have worked in the restaurant business as management.

I understand things happen but it should not be this way every time. I have visited the store on Royal St., Jackson, TN and never have this problem. I hope someone will get this store the proper training that they need.

I was always taught that for every 1 customer that complains, there are 10 that won't say anything, they'll just stop coming.I never file complaints but I felt it was very necessary this time!

I didn't like: Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Someone needs to evaluate this stor'

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion