Henderson, Tennessee

Visited this location ordered the #9 was told it would be a couple of minutes was asked to pull up & they bring my order to me.After 10 minutes a young lady who was cleaning the lobby noticed I had been waiting, she came out & asked what was I waiting on, I told her she goes in I wait still no order, finally I pull to the front & go in & ask for my money because I had waited 20 minutes, a young lady asks what was the order, I tell her & she says oh there it is up there do you want it, I couldn't believe it had sat there & nobody brought it out, my answer to her was even if I wanted it I shouldn't have to pay for it!

The manager came up front after being called up there & refunded my money. This location is on my home, & every time I stop at this location they are always out of something I have to pull & wait & when they bring the order out it is wrong every time. This is absolutely poor service! I have worked in the restaurant business as management.

I understand things happen but it should not be this way every time. I have visited the store on Royal St., Jackson, TN and never have this problem. I hope someone will get this store the proper training that they need.

I was always taught that for every 1 customer that complains, there are 10 that won't say anything, they'll just stop coming.I never file complaints but I felt it was very necessary this time!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of popeyes louisiana kitchen customer care from Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to "someone needs to evaluate this stor'".

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments