Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - POPEYES CHICKEN AND CORPORATE OFFICE
I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2 BUISCUITS ALL FOR MY ARMY BUDDIES RETURNING BACK FROM TOUR IN IRAQ HAVING LOST 2 FELLOW SOLDIERS & MY BEING DISABLED WHILE SERVING IN THE (LOD) LINE OF DUTY. I LEFT WITH A 12 PIECE DARK AND NOTHING ELSE AND WHEN I CALLED 574.232.0000 I GOT NO ANSWER AND THE VERY NEXT DAY WHEN I WENT WITH MY RECIEPT THEY SAID GIVE US THE FOOD, RECIEPT, AND WE NEED A PICTURE?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I went to Popeyes on 7458 w Appleton Ave, Milw, WI @ 4:39 pm for a quick snack (a 3 pc southern tender special to be exact-5 bucks). Lucky for..."
- " To whom this may concern, I am very disgusted and displeased with the un freshness of the two meals I ordered from the popeyes chicken located on 1046 cypress parkway poinciana..."
- "El Camino location. No mo! Excused slow, wrong order lukewarm chicken, cement busquit without complaint over 3 month period. June 20, 2016 is my Last visit to ANY location. ..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed..."
- "The breeder told me to purchase this system for the new puppy I was getting. Doesn't work at all on this dog, couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong...."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."