Washington, District Of Columbia
2.1K views

I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2 BUISCUITS ALL FOR MY ARMY BUDDIES RETURNING BACK FROM TOUR IN IRAQ HAVING LOST 2 FELLOW SOLDIERS & MY BEING DISABLED WHILE SERVING IN THE (LOD) LINE OF DUTY. I LEFT WITH A 12 PIECE DARK AND NOTHING ELSE AND WHEN I CALLED 574.232.0000 I GOT NO ANSWER AND THE VERY NEXT DAY WHEN I WENT WITH MY RECIEPT THEY SAID GIVE US THE FOOD, RECIEPT, AND WE NEED A PICTURE?

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Chicken.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

I live in Denver, I stopped today to get the Naked chicken strips meal with mashed potatoes.The chicken as usual was great, the potatoes on the other hand were disgusting even for instant potatoes.

The potato to water ratio was 90% instant potato, 10% water, they were so thick even with the tiny bit of gravy they put on there was to much to even try to choke down, to the point I had to spit it back in the cup.

I called to speak to the manager, when I asked her if they taste the potatoes after they are made, she said "NO", I got IRATE, but you want to feed that to me, she stuttered on her words and hung up the phone.GOOD JOB POPEYES

Edward Robertson
to Anonymous Cedar Hill, Texas, United States #1300205

I am very disgusted with the service that I received last night at the Popeyes in Cedar Hill the manager was not intended to our problem the server through the drive-up window was very rude and he did not want to take the other the way that we wanted to give it to him and after we gave him the order and he messed it up he told us to go ahead and inside of the bag and transferred the chicken the way it's supposed to be the I've been a food and beverage director for over 30 years I'm retired now I have never had that kind of poor service and when you called the manager to handle the situation he stood there and didn't do a thing and walked away and started laughing this particular manager that you have at this store at night is not actually a manager he does not interact with the customer all he wants to do is get the chicken out of the fryer and begged the chicken they could have a whole Lobby full of customers he does not trying to help get the order out in the front he wants to stay behind the counter and pull the chicken into the bend

Dallas, Texas, United States #1031028

Thank you for your service. That sucks because the chicken is so darn tasty! A lot of the popeye's restaurants have closed here in the dallas/ft worth area, probably because of the employees.

Please open a Popeye restaurant in Wisconsin Dells

Why do people insist on using all caps

Sueboo
Liverpool, New York, United States #913032

The manager at Popeyes in Destiny Mall, Syracuse, NY does not treat customers well.On several occasions I witnessed him arguing with customers about things that could have been resolved with a simple fix.

He said he had opened several Popeyes across the country. He is short and Middle Eastern.

If you see him, your better off eating some where else.Other than that the other people that work there are great.

SCS
Ocilla, Georgia, United States #665680

I used to work for these ***, Ten I had Graduation one Friday night, and that Saturday I had a REALLY bad sunburn so I couldn't go in, well they fired me for that!For 3 out of the 5 months I was the ONLY white person there, and then an old employee came back as a "part time manager" and I was having all sorts of problems.

I will NOT recommend Popeyes as an equal job opportunity to ANYONE!They're racist, and I will never eat there again!

to SCS Dallas, Texas, United States #1031023

Uh,...eat or work?

Dawn peoples

I went to the Griffith Indiana popeyes and was treated so disrespectful .At 9:30 I wanted two boxes of mild chicken ,16 pc.

The man said it would be a 20 min. Wait ,I told him no problem , he then came back to the intercom and said my mang. Said we are not dropping any more chicken,I told the gentleman that it was only 9:30 and they don't close until 10p.

Upon talking to the manager who I now know is name Sergio ,he told us that they are not dropping anymore chicken and that he was not going to argue with us and that was that ,he then slammed the drive through window .I will never ever go back to popeyes !

Mitch 49

Popeyes in centre mall in Hamilton Ontario Canada.Has n employee who must be a manager as he does not where the same shirt as anyone else.

His is brown. He is so lazy he tells one girl when it is busy to put pop away while it is busy and then the other girl asked him to go get some fives at the bank and he said no. She ended up getting a girl who was not working yet to go. So she stopped eating her supper and went to the bank.

This is not the first time he is always taking off never stays around to work.

I have a restaurant also and my manager like him would be so gone.Good way to lose money