Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - POPEYES CHICKEN AND CORPORATE OFFICE

400 of 440 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen reviews

I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2 BUISCUITS ALL FOR MY ARMY BUDDIES RETURNING BACK FROM TOUR IN IRAQ HAVING LOST 2 FELLOW SOLDIERS & MY BEING DISABLED WHILE SERVING IN THE (LOD) LINE OF DUTY. I LEFT WITH A 12 PIECE DARK AND NOTHING ELSE AND WHEN I CALLED 574.232.0000 I GOT NO ANSWER AND THE VERY NEXT DAY WHEN I WENT WITH MY RECIEPT THEY SAID GIVE US THE FOOD, RECIEPT, AND WE NEED A PICTURE?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
400 of 440 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 28 #1135437

I live in Denver, I stopped today to get the Naked chicken strips meal with mashed potatoes. The chicken as usual was great, the potatoes on the other hand were disgusting even for instant potatoes. The potato to water ratio was 90% instant potato, 10% water, they were so thick even with the tiny bit of gravy they put on there was to much to even try to choke down, to the point I had to spit it back in the cup. I called to speak to the manager, when I asked her if they taste the potatoes after they are made, she said "NO", I got IRATE, but you want to feed that to me, she stuttered on her words and hung up the phone. GOOD JOB POPEYES

1 0 Reply

Sep 07, 2015 #1031028 Dallas, Texas, United States

Thank you for your service. That sucks because the chicken is so darn tasty! A lot of the popeye's restaurants have closed here in the dallas/ft worth area, probably because of the employees.

0 2 Reply

Sep 03, 2015 #1029219

Please open a Popeye restaurant in Wisconsin Dells

0 0 Reply

Aug 11, 2015 #1018426

Why do people insist on using all caps

Sueboo

Dec 08, 2014 #913032 Liverpool, New York, United States

The manager at Popeyes in Destiny Mall, Syracuse, NY does not treat customers well. On several occasions I witnessed him arguing with customers about things that could have been resolved with a simple fix. He said he had opened several Popeyes across the country. He is short and Middle Eastern. If you see him, your better off eating some where else. Other than that the other people that work there are great.

SCS

Jun 17, 2013 #665680 Ocilla, Georgia, United States

I used to work for these ***, Ten I had Graduation one Friday night, and that Saturday I had a REALLY bad sunburn so I couldn't go in, well they fired me for that! For 3 out of the 5 months I was the ONLY white person there, and then an old employee came back as a "part time manager" and I was having all sorts of problems. I will NOT recommend Popeyes as an equal job opportunity to ANYONE! They're racist, and I will never eat there again!

3 5 Reply
Dawn peoples

Dec 03, 2012 #577247

I went to the Griffith Indiana popeyes and was treated so disrespectful . At 9:30 I wanted two boxes of mild chicken ,16 pc. The man said it would be a 20 min. Wait ,I told him no problem , he then came back to the intercom and said my mang. Said we are not dropping any more chicken,I told the gentleman that it was only 9:30 and they don't close until 10p. Upon talking to the manager who I now know is name Sergio ,he told us that they are not dropping anymore chicken and that he was not going to argue with us and that was that ,he then slammed the drive through window . I will never ever go back to popeyes !

Mitch 49

May 11, 2012 #479132

Popeyes in centre mall in Hamilton Ontario Canada. Has n employee who must be a manager as he does not where the same shirt as anyone else. His is brown. He is so lazy he tells one girl when it is busy to put pop away while it is busy and then the other girl asked him to go get some fives at the bank and he said no. She ended up getting a girl who was not working yet to go. So she stopped eating her supper and went to the bank. This is not the first time he is always taking off never stays around to work. I have a restaurant also and my manager like him would be so gone. Good way to lose money

3 0 Reply
guest

May 07, 2012 #476927

Oh, almost forgot to tell ya one more thing...ALWAYS check your order right in front of cashier...I now make thhis a habit at all fast food joints I go to, even IF its at the drive thru. I dont care about the cashier rolling their eyes at me, cause more than 80% of the time, they screw up my order in one way or another. They either put onions or pickles on my food(Burger King)when I ordered NO onions or pickles. NO tomatoes when I DID order those,or so much salt on my fries(McDonalds) NO sauce for my McNuggets, etc,etc,. Don't let them rip you off again, and thank you again for your service.

3 1 Reply
guest

May 07, 2012 #476923

Ah yes, I used to think that Popeyes WAS a good caring company after watching a show called Undercover Boss...I had my own bad luck with these idiots...False advertising. and I will never do any type of business with these idiots ever again. You are a disabled soldier, and I just have one thing to say to you..."Thank you for your service".

6 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.