Nashville, Tennessee

Hi my name is Susana Carpenter

Yesterday 05-26-2016 at 6:23pm I Visit The Popeyes On 735 myatt drive in madison tn 37115 the store was very busy and its on of my favorite stops on weekends with my children after shopping....so

I ordered a 11pc mixed its chicken i pick up for our church members who have meetings on Wednesdays and Thursdays night , I sent a picture of the receipt of what I ordered I ordered 11 piece mix 6 spicy 5 Mild And 1 large red beans and rice....

The cashier name is LaDarrell G. Its On my receipt he was very rude an unspoken when I got ready to place my order he just said what can i get you....

I paused and stared at them and I placed my order when I got my order he bagged my stuff and i left.... when I made it to my destination stop I was getting ready to prepare the plates I noticed that I had one small red beans and rice and one small coleslaw if you could look at the picture and look at my receipt I ordered one large red beans and rice second of all I had nine pieces of chicken in the Box and the chicken was not spicy normal it was very salty none of my members at church were able to eat it so we had to toss away..i felt so embarrassed because I am one of the members who always pick up food for everyone I tried calling the store that night but like I said they were really busy so I got no call back or a pickup when I called the store the next day in the morning to ask for corporates office number they refused and hung up the second time I call back within that 5 minutes they gave me another number which was 615 781-4270 and told me to call this number I've never had an issue with this popeye's i never check my bags because ive always been served the right way.... i would highly appreciate it if anyone could please contact me at 615 999-8145

I would like to get a better order or a refund

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen 11-piece Bonafide Combo Meal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1187252

I went to the Popeyes on Murfreesboro Rd 7-15-16, and the food is always good so no complaints but I got very sick at my stomach and dizzy for 3 days. I don't know what it was....I did not suspect the mashed potatoes and had some left over and the being dizzy had gone away today, but I had the leftovers tonight and within 10 min was dizzy and feeling funny. I just wanted to post in case others got sick.