Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen 12 Piece Bonafide Combo Meal Review from Washington, District Of Columbia

Update added by user Jun 05

Not to mention I attempted to call the store 3-4 times to speak with someone about how to resolve the matter.The Manager says, well we just had a rush so that's why no one picked up the phone.

That is not my fault.I want my money back!

Original review posted by user Jun 05

The Popeye's on 2000 N.Howard street has the worst female shift manager on Sunday afternoons.

After spending $37.07 and not being given the sides for my meal and or the correct order of a mild 12 piece I went to the store to explain what had occurred. The manager explained that I needed to return chicken that had been bitten into in order to get the 6 pieces of MILD chicken they owe me and said she was giving me the sides as a favor because I drove back to the store.

After paying almost $40 to patronize her store, I find it insulting that I have to bring chicken that has been bitten to the store in order for us to recieve our proper order.I'm very disappointed as I have never been treated so unfairly as a person of color at any fast food restaurant I have patronized.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

12 Piece Dinner
Review category
Fast Food
review #860364 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 06 #1169279

You do not deserve your money back. You ate the chicken. Get a job, so you do not need to do this. Google food banks in your area if you are that desperate for free food.

4 2 Reply

Jun 05 #1169137 Benicia, California

She is just looking out for her business. They are not a soup kitchen and cannot just give free handouts. The fact you did not bring the food for proof shows there was nothing wrong with it and you were just looking for a free meal. Get a job so you do not have to do this.

7 2 Reply

Jun 16 #1174169

Seriously... you need to get a life and stop advocating for poor customer service. People need to get what they pay for! You must be a Popeye 's employee! I guess because she is a minority you automatically assume she is jobless. It's saddening how ignorant you sound! I guess you think it's okay to build a wall between Mexico and the US too? ***!

2 1 Reply

Jun 19 #1175102

Actually, this loser does not have a job. He did. He had one at Target and was fired for sexual harassment. He wrote a review complaining about it and was surprised to see that no one supported him. I see his silly and self-damaging review about himself was deleted (no worries, I previously took a screenshot). This person is a long-time troll at this website and calls any and everyone who has a customer service complaint "a child" and "a six year", etc.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.