2.3
Quality of Food

Update by user Jun 05, 2016

Not to mention I attempted to call the store 3-4 times to speak with someone about how to resolve the matter.The Manager says, well we just had a rush so that's why no one picked up the phone.

Unacceptable.

That is not my fault.I want my money back!

Original review posted by user Jun 05, 2016

The Popeye's on 2000 N.Howard street has the worst female shift manager on Sunday afternoons.

After spending $37.07 and not being given the sides for my meal and or the correct order of a mild 12 piece I went to the store to explain what had occurred. The manager explained that I needed to return chicken that had been bitten into in order to get the 6 pieces of MILD chicken they owe me and said she was giving me the sides as a favor because I drove back to the store.

After paying almost $40 to patronize her store, I find it insulting that I have to bring chicken that has been bitten to the store in order for us to recieve our proper order.I'm very disappointed as I have never been treated so unfairly as a person of color at any fast food restaurant I have patronized.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Not_the_0P

You do not deserve your money back.You ate the chicken.

Get a job, so you do not need to do this.Google food banks in your area if you are that desperate for free food.

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1169137

She is just looking out for her business.They are not a soup kitchen and cannot just give free handouts.

The fact you did not bring the food for proof shows there was nothing wrong with it and you were just looking for a free meal.Get a job so you do not have to do this.

to Not_the_0P #1174169

Seriously...you need to get a life and stop advocating for poor customer service.

People need to get what they pay for! You must be a Popeye 's employee! I guess because she is a minority you automatically assume she is jobless. It's saddening how ignorant you sound!

I guess you think it's okay to build a wall between Mexico and the US too?***!

to Anonymous #1175102

Actually, this loser does not have a job.He did.

He had one at Target and was fired for sexual harassment. He wrote a review complaining about it and was surprised to see that no one supported him.

I see his silly and self-damaging review about himself was deleted (no worries, I previously took a screenshot).This person is a long-time troll at this website and calls any and everyone who has a customer service complaint "a child" and "a six year", etc.