Product: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen 12-piece Chicken Combo Meal Clear all filters (4 of 4 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
Show

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Did not get chicken with my order , ordered a 12 piece chick

I ordered a 12 piece chicken meal with large gravy and large fries, did not receive chicken or gravy just fries and biscuits, called store location and was told to comeback and order would be fixed. Came back with receipt and was told nothing they could do. I feel like I was ripped off. The date is March 1st, 2018. I returned within half an hour of order.
#1200718
Reply to reviews
I buy a fast food chicken once a week Popoyes in preference so I notice I kept on getting more drum legs than the other pieces.Yesterday November 9, 2017 I finally voice out my frustration to the manager to makes sure out of 12 pieces of chicken that I bought to make...
2.4

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Pissed off

I ordered a 12 pc meal u got 9 PC's of chicken and no bicuits n my 2 lg sides for $29.42 what a shame can't count 12 PC's of chicken and forget the biscuits pretty sad Cass Ave n 75th in westmont il!!

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Was not satisfied with the food or manger

I live 45 mins away from Tallahassee when they gave me my order the chicken get home it was spicy .. i buy food there every two days an this is the first.an I didn't keep the receipt .I didn't think I would need it..
5.0