Manufacturer: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Category: Combo Meals Clear all filters (5 of 5 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
Hello my name is Sherley and I'm a customer I usually ordered the number three but I don't eat a lot of meat so I always order ask if I can either to get two Leah's and a wing or three wings come to My surprise they charge me extra without my knowledge and I fee like...

2.5
Youre food was dry and hard like chewing gum,just nasty.sacramento ca 95823. All cross country lve been to popeyes And this is worse one.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen 3-piece Chicken Combo Meal Review

At the Tacoma Popeye's on 6th Avenue I ordered a 3 piece spicy ALL DARK. My order was a thigh, a drumstick, and a wing. When I came back to counterperson to say I wanted an all dark meal, she said "The wing is dark." No, it isn't. And she really didn't want too much of a discussion about it as she continued doing her job.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen 3-piece Chicken Combo Meal Review

BOGO free coupon. Buy a 2 PC. meal & get a 3 PC. meal free with drink. Paid around 10.00 for it. That's out rageous for a 3 PC. Meal. The 2pc. meal didn't even come with no sides. What rip off. Also the employee's thought it was funny when my husband went back in there. Want be going to any other ones either.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen 3-piece Chicken Combo Meal Review

I orderd a 3pc combo breast,thigh and wing.i ate the thigh it was nice and fresh tge wing was a tad bit on the hard side,the breast was pure d horrible and smelled.i proceeded to return my food and the manager told me since i ate majority of it no refund. The chicken made me sick to the stomach.store#11215#.poor people skills were displayed