1.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Popeyes Gaithersburg, is the WORST.

Signs said wicked chicken Aida Liz the manager is the worst manager ever. She didnt know the franchise owners name and was unwilling to facilitate a replacement at cost for them not having any wicked chicken. CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most i just want what they did not provide for me. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and popeyes louisiana kitchen 4-dollar wicked good deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen -  Wheelchair incline blocked by cement block lay week and outs still blocked as of yesterday. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I went to go to get some chicken but couldn't get up the incline because it was blocked of by a cement block. Spoke to someone behinds the counter but..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Over-Cooked Meal Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Hi. My lunch break is only 30 minutes. I work about 13-14 minutes from the restaurant, give or take a few minutes depending on traffic. I am unable to turn..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Biscuit Review Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I purchased check in on February 27 of 2017 from Popeyes in Virginia Beach Virginia on Lynnhaven Parkway I was given A carton of biscuits that had a blue ring..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Concerned loyal customer Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "It hurts me that it has come to this ... yesterday for lunch i decided to treat my co workers to popeyes i had a coupon for 39.99 and my..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more