Product: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Air Conditioner Facility Clear all filters (0 of 5 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - To in in Pottstown pa store.

I've been to your store 3 times this week and the heat is unbelievable. Let alone me, your workers look like they're about to pass out. One of your corporate work came in yesterday while i was there and demanded that the heat be turned on and today it was the same. Until this matter is resolved, i will not be coming back to the store.Also,im going to inform everyone one that i know.
3.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
Reply to reviews
I always visit this popeyes at least once a week.And there is NO AC in this store. I have asthma and I can't afford to get sick.The employees are very nice people but at 107 degree outside and its that in side the store is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
MinisterEdwards
MinisterEdwards

First of all i cook everyday and sometimes my children just want popeyes as a reward and YES THERE IS NO AC RUNNING in the store the employees are soak and wet THIS IS NOT ACC...

offconsumerpissed
offconsumerpissed

The normal person would simply not visit the store anymore. Anyway, for starters, I don't believe that they don't have AC. That's asinine to even suggest. Maybe it's hot in th...

3.4

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Heat

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Heat
In popeyes on Howard an 20th Street at 5:51 pm. We have food eating in and sweating. Went back to the counter where manager is and asked why there was cool air at the counter. I standing under it. His reponse We don't have air.Now I really hot. Poor managerial skills

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Employee treatment

Your pennsauken location have the employees working on a heat wave with no ac, apparently their phone not working with this heat weave it's a health hazzard

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Me air condition in the store

Store # 4240 don't have air condition over month need air for the working and also customer thank u. Edith gumbs 768 470 0616