Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Biscuit Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi
Yesterday, October 11, 2016 at 18:42 my husband, John Tarver, purchased a 2 piece meal, TICKET #431695-1, from the Popeyes Store #4726 located at 8362 Shoppers Square, Manassas, VA 20111.
As he was eating one of the biscuits he bit into a pill and spit it out, that was left in his box by one of your employees. We called Store #4726 at 7:44, 8:31 and 8:38pm and were denied an opportunity to speak with the manager on duty as she was "busy." We're extremely concerned about this incident as it a very dangerous one. He was/is very upset and could have easily become stricken. No customer should be forced to ingest medicines by the hands of your employees. We're hopeful that your store's video will provide you with the information as to who placed it in the box.
We can be reached at (251) 442-8903 or (703) 987-4542 to discuss this matter further.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Popeyes Gaithersburg, is the WORST. Signs said wicked chicken Aida Liz the manager is the worst manager ever. She didnt know the franchise owners name and was unwilling to facilitate..."
- "Drive thru on 9/11/16, at Store 13200 U.S. 287, Haslet, TX 76052 at 4PM. I ordered a Bonifide $5 box, white meat w/red beans and cajun rice, was charged..."
- "I went thru the drive thru in Oklahoma City (Sooner & 2-40) store this is what I had to look at thru the window. A manager was standing right there..."
- "The city of Madison ms. Prides itself for having beautiful clean buildings that are kept very well. I took my two kids today to Burger King in Madison and I..."
- "I got a text message about a loan request for 8000 said I was approved and I had actually applied so I called them back. I have been in banking..."
- "I bought diet Pepsi new aspartame free this sucks bad after taste not chrisp I want my money back or a free 12 of plan diet Pepsi please..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "...I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears".These are NOT the Royal Riviera Pears they used to sell...."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."