Yesterday, October 11, 2016 at 18:42 my husband, John Tarver, purchased a 2 piece meal, TICKET #431695-1, from the Popeyes Store #4726 located at 8362 Shoppers Square, Manassas, VA 20111.
As he was eating one of the biscuits he bit into a pill and spit it out, that was left in his box by one of your employees. We called Store #4726 at 7:44, 8:31 and 8:38pm and were denied an opportunity to speak with the manager on duty as she was "busy." We're extremely concerned about this incident as it a very dangerous one. He was/is very upset and could have easily become stricken. No customer should be forced to ingest medicines by the hands of your employees. We're hopeful that your store's video will provide you with the information as to who placed it in the box.
We can be reached at (251) 442-8903 or (703) 987-4542 to discuss this matter further.
Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of popeyes louisiana kitchen biscuit. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.