Ridgeland, Mississippi

Yesterday, October 11, 2016 at 18:42 my husband, John Tarver, purchased a 2 piece meal, TICKET #431695-1, from the Popeyes Store #4726 located at 8362 Shoppers Square, Manassas, VA 20111.

Related: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Biscuit Review

As he was eating one of the biscuits he bit into a pill and spit it out, that was left in his box by one of your employees. We called Store #4726 at 7:44, 8:31 and 8:38pm and were denied an opportunity to speak with the manager on duty as she was "busy." We're extremely concerned about this incident as it a very dangerous one. He was/is very upset and could have easily become stricken. No customer should be forced to ingest medicines by the hands of your employees. We're hopeful that your store's video will provide you with the information as to who placed it in the box.

We can be reached at (251) 442-8903 or (703) 987-4542 to discuss this matter further.

Sincerely,

Sandra Tarver

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care Review from Fort Worth, Texas Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited this location (Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, 16900 Meyers Rd, Detroit, MI 48235) and was utterly disgusting with the costumer service here DIRECTLY from the manager. Today is Thursday,August 25,2016..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Raw Food Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I ordered dinner for my family and got home my chicken was raw.. we eat here atleast 4 days out of the week and neber had issues till this time...." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Sanitary Conditions Review Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Have you all seen the video that is floating on Facebook? It was video taped at a Popeyes by the people that work there. It is very disturbing! Chicken is..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care Review Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I went to popeys on 5026 antione hou tx and the time and date 2/20/2016 7:24pm the workers were cussing out loud couse i confronted them on my order being..." Read more Roca Labs - Don Kar Juravin and his amazing invention Roca Labs "Hey everyone I am using the Roca Labs regimen from 1 week and this amazing invention of Don Karl Juravin has helped me loose 10 lbs in just 7 days..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more