Ridgeland, Mississippi

Yesterday, October 11, 2016 at 18:42 my husband, John Tarver, purchased a 2 piece meal, TICKET #431695-1, from the Popeyes Store #4726 located at 8362 Shoppers Square, Manassas, VA 20111.

As he was eating one of the biscuits he bit into a pill and spit it out, that was left in his box by one of your employees. We called Store #4726 at 7:44, 8:31 and 8:38pm and were denied an opportunity to speak with the manager on duty as she was "busy." We're extremely concerned about this incident as it a very dangerous one. He was/is very upset and could have easily become stricken. No customer should be forced to ingest medicines by the hands of your employees. We're hopeful that your store's video will provide you with the information as to who placed it in the box.

We can be reached at (251) 442-8903 or (703) 987-4542 to discuss this matter further.

Sincerely,

Sandra Tarver

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Chicken Review from Yonkers, New York Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I walked 8 blocks to popeyes and ordered ten piece chicken special, when I got home there was only eight pieces, I called and was told I could come back..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Biscuit Review Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I purchased check in on February 27 of 2017 from Popeyes in Virginia Beach Virginia on Lynnhaven Parkway I was given A carton of biscuits that had a blue ring..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Over an hour Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Popeyes on paramount in Amarillo Texas. They have nothing organized. Not enough chicken to keep customers going. Taking too long to give orders. ..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen -  Wheelchair incline blocked by cement block lay week and outs still blocked as of yesterday. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I went to go to get some chicken but couldn't get up the incline because it was blocked of by a cement block. Spoke to someone behinds the counter but..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more