Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Bonafide Big Box Combo Meal Review from Addison, Texas
Drive thru on 9/11/16, at Store 13200 U.S.287, Haslet, TX 76052 at 4PM.
I ordered a Bonifide $5 box, white meat w/red beans and cajun rice, was charged $6.41 includes tax and upcharged for white meat. Spoke to the Manger, did not get her name, nor a receipt was given. Chicken was dried, and drumstick was given.
Overall experience was horrible on numerous occasion.I can be reached at (504) 905-8547.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bonifide 5 Box
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Bonafide Big Box Combo Meal
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "El Camino location. No mo! Excused slow, wrong order lukewarm chicken, cement busquit without complaint over 3 month period. June 20, 2016 is my Last visit to ANY location. ..."
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "Ordered the 16 (pieces) chicken meal but received only 10 pieces of chicken. Went right back to Popeyes after calling several times about the issues but no answer. I was..."
- " Rented a PENSKE 26 ft and the day I was to pick up NOT there! I had to get a 22 ft that was dirty and big bugs all..."
- "Please beware. .... this reviews on Dr. Wilcox isn't a scam! I am a real patient that paid my hard earned money for a Brazillian Butt Lift including liposuction of..."
- "I purchased an authentic brand new Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Speedy 35 handbag for a little over 900.00 from the Louis Vuitton boutique on Market St at Bloomingdales in San..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."