Addison, Texas
Featured Not resolved
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Drive thru on 9/11/16, at Store 13200 U.S.287, Haslet, TX 76052 at 4PM.

I ordered a Bonifide $5 box, white meat w/red beans and cajun rice, was charged $6.41 includes tax and upcharged for white meat. Spoke to the Manger, did not get her name, nor a receipt was given. Chicken was dried, and drumstick was given.

Overall experience was horrible on numerous occasion.I can be reached at (504) 905-8547.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

I'd be pissed if I got a drumstick after paying a white meat upcharge

to Anonymous Irving, Texas, United States #1216431