Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Cajun Fish Review
Went to visit a friend in the east bay so i went to the local Popeye's there i saw a advertisement for this new blossom chicken meal so i went to order that and before i can finished speaking the clerk interrupts me and what i felt sound to be reallu aggressively rude tone in her voice and say WE DONT HAVE NO MORE... So i ask to order this cajun fish meal with red beans and rice so the fish was like mini strips of fish really small thin cut and the side dish of beans and rice was not even half full just terrible all the way around
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Visited this location ordered the #9 was told it would be a couple of minutes was asked to pull up & they bring my order to me. After 10..."
- "Drive thru on 9/11/16, at Store 13200 U.S. 287, Haslet, TX 76052 at 4PM. I ordered a Bonifide $5 box, white meat w/red beans and cajun rice, was charged..."
- "I went to Popeyes Store # 10927, just for a mashed potato and made it home and this is what they gave me no gravy and the bowl isn't to..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."