Featured Not resolved
1.8
Nutrition Description

Store#5954 dine in ordered2 surf and turf combo and said I wanted cole slaw and red beans and rice with them.I was charged $.45 additional ea.

when asked why the cashier ad it only comes with fries, I pointed out the sign next to her that said reg side and she said that was fries. Pointed out that the other special specifically said fries.

Spoke with the mgr and she said same thing.Find attached pic of sign and my receipt.i asked her to make adjustment and she said there is no way in the system to do that

This person wrote the review popeyes louisiana kitchen cashier from Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1022774

You want extra food get a job so you can pay for it. They are not a food kitchen, they cannot give you extra food for free just because you cannot afford to pay for it.

It looks to me like the picture even shows fries. Myself I wouldn't argue over a measly ninety cents, and believe me I'm not at all well to do, living off $700 a month.