I went to popeyes on south circle drive by fountain street dont go there it was ,2 for 119 chicken day and i asked nicely please dont put dpicey chicken in my order as im allergic wen i got to the window i found out they raised there prices they the black ones said get her white *** *** out of here and popeyes poisoned me with spicey chicken cause they are douch bag muther *** if i was there boss they wouldnt last five seconds ive have them all arrestef and tell the major they deserve a firing squad except with no blindfold or worse make them eat their own skanky popeyes chicken remember my face cuz im opening a class action lawsuit against them and with anyone elce that got disgustwd
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm a regular guest in the Popeye's Al musalla tower , but I feel upset today when I visit your branch again , First I order corn in a cup..."
- "Poor service. Lousy management. How is it that you close at 10pm but you have already stopped making food at 9:15. Telling customers that you only have legs and thighs...."
- "Went to popeyes at steel rd san bernardino merchant id542929804902807 They have no soda which is no big deal i odered po boy combo went to pay and asked the ..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I recently purchased a new TracFone, on the TrackFone website, with the intent of transferring my existing cell phone number, and my unused 497 minutes, from my old TracFone..."
- "After buying this grill last summer.....let's just say I wish I hadn't! My first issue was the way the grates designed as a diamond shape. Grills are hard..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."