Product: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Chicken Clear all filters (0 of 343 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - This is second time hair on chicken

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - This is second time hair on chicken
This is second time I complained this store here at Fort Washington Maryland 20744 the first time I complained never been resolve and this another tragic day and costumer Servive is bad / either I will called the food inspectors or closed this store before the company will get sued

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - The food is not cook correct

The chicken is not fried correctly and the costumer service the lady in the window don’t listen good

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Complaint about service & food quality

Tonight 12/3/2018 I went to Popeyes and got take out. I spent about $23.00. As I ate dinner with my kids I found a hair cooked into a piece of thigh. It was disgusting. The reason I am complaining now is bc it’s the 2nd x this has happened at this specific location. No one seems to care. The reviews online are bad & I can now agree why. The food was also cold and seemed old.
Reply to reviews
I tried to contact Popeyes on 70th and pioneers in Lincoln Nebraska because the chicken strips are old and hard as a rock and turning black they are very old and taste burnt when I called back the woman was very rude they also did not make our order correct so we had...
WeightyCassowary569
WeightyCassowary569

Popeyes has gone downhill major they are not what they used to be look out KFC here I come with plenty of business for you because Papa doesn’t know how to properly treat cust...

5.0
Show

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - I'm 67, my brother is 76, sister 68 years old, selling old chicken to black community .

We brought the 20 dollar dinner last night and it was terrible,the chicken was all shrunk up, bad peices, wings big as my finger, the two mashed potatoes were just enough for one person. They gave more condiments than food. The store is in east cleveland ohio .

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - I will like to put in for a compliment

I place a order and my food was half way done. The order was had 7pc and and fries and the fries was cold and the chicken was haif way done.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Became ill
At 6:04 pm on nov 26 2018 I went to popeyes on highway 98 in Hattiesburg Mississippi and ordered a 3pc mild combo breast leg and wing with a large fanta orange drink. While eating i started to feel nausea then i noticed that there was worded paper that had been cooked on my chicken then i began to throwing up and have been every day since the incident. I have photos of the chicken as well.
I didn't like
  • Chicken
  • I did not like the very poor quality of the food

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Chicken was not done

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Chicken was not done
1128 2018 Riverside California location store number Is 10137 called their telephone six times no answer

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - My chicken was old

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - My chicken was old
Im very very upset , after several failed attemps to reach poppeys location that i made my purchase at...i decided to write in a complaint....i just got home from a long days work and needed to feed my 3 children dinner, its very frustrating because i hade to pull off the skin in order to feed my children...i spent my hard earned 33.00 to feed my children garbage..
2.7

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - I got food poisoning

I ate at poppeyes chicken on monday. About 10pm I got sick to thecstomach,nauseated, throwing up and diarrhea off and on all day on Tuesday. I could not eat . I called primary care physician instructed me to eat very light diet and rest It had to run its course.
2.4