Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Chicken Review from Satellite Beach, Florida
To whom this may concern,
I am very disgusted and displeased with the un freshness of the two meals I ordered from the popeyes chicken located on 1046 cypress parkway poinciana fl 34759. The chicken was very old and rubbery to the taste. I ordered two 2pcs. meals mild white one side was french fries and the other side was cajun rice. My total was $15.95 the time was around 9:00 pm with the date
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My coworker visit popeyes on 1949 W FULLERTON for lunch. 4 orders 3 wings dinners and 1 chicken tender order. This is what i got . PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT..."
- "I went to Popeyes on 7458 w Appleton Ave, Milw, WI @ 4:39 pm for a quick snack (a 3 pc southern tender special to be exact-5 bucks). Lucky for..."
- "Yesterday, October 11, 2016 at 18:42 my husband, John Tarver, purchased a 2 piece meal, TICKET #431695-1, from the Popeyes Store #4726 located at 8362 Shoppers Square, Manassas, VA 20111. As..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "We bought 3 pieces of furniture from The Melbourne location...... the sectional sofa looked great but the fabric which was according to the sales person was leather began to split..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."