2.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I walked 8 blocks to popeyes and ordered ten piece chicken special, when I got home there was only eight pieces, I called and was told I could come back the next day and get them, I was not told to bring the receipt and the only receipt they gave me was for my credit card which didn't say what the order was, when I went back I was told without the receipt there was nothing they could do, I gave them the name of the person I talked to when I called, they told me when she worked next, I went in when she worked next and again I was told that without the receipt there was nothing they could do, I was a restaurant manager for Jack in the Box restaurant for ten years, if one of my customers came in with a complaint like mine, I would have made sure that before they left my restaurant, that they were fully satisfied with how I handled their complaint, all I wanted was the two peices that I paid for, I was not asking for a refund, I just wanted what I paid for, after three times going back in to rectify the problem, I got nothing, I am not sure if I even got an apology, then I went ahead and ordered the boneless chicken wing special for five dollars, I uploaded two pictures of the size of the wings, it is a joke, I will take my business to Kentucky Fried Chicken .At least there, they take care of any complaints they get from their customer, as I did as the manager of a restaurant, mistakes happen, but when nothing is done to rectify the mistake, and make the customer feel like they are valued as a customer, then that restaurant has a serious problem, because without customers, you have no business.

Mr.Terrance Hunter

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of popeyes louisiana kitchen chicken. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned popeyes louisiana kitchen chicken in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

I think your complaint is quite reasonable.You weren't asking for a full order or your money jack, just two pieces of chicken.

I can't believe how tiny that chicken is in those pictures.

Utterly pathetic.There are no Popeyes in my neck of the woods and looks like I am not missing out on anything.