Yonkers, New York

I walked 8 blocks to popeyes and ordered ten piece chicken special, when I got home there was only eight pieces, I called and was told I could come back the next day and get them, I was not told to bring the receipt and the only receipt they gave me was for my credit card which didn't say what the order was, when I went back I was told without the receipt there was nothing they could do, I gave them the name of the person I talked to when I called, they told me when she worked next, I went in when she worked next and again I was told that without the receipt there was nothing they could do, I was a restaurant manager for Jack in the Box restaurant for ten years, if one of my customers came in with a complaint like mine, I would have made sure that before they left my restaurant, that they were fully satisfied with how I handled their complaint, all I wanted was the two peices that I paid for, I was not asking for a refund, I just wanted what I paid for, after three times going back in to rectify the problem, I got nothing, I am not sure if I even got an apology, then I went ahead and ordered the boneless chicken wing special for five dollars, I uploaded two pictures of the size of the wings, it is a joke, I will take my business to Kentucky Fried Chicken .At least there, they take care of any complaints they get from their customer, as I did as the manager of a restaurant, mistakes happen, but when nothing is done to rectify the mistake, and make the customer feel like they are valued as a customer, then that restaurant has a serious problem, because without customers, you have no business.

Related: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - RIP OFF!

Mr.Terrance Hunter

2.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

I think your complaint is quite reasonable.You weren't asking for a full order or your money jack, just two pieces of chicken.

I can't believe how tiny that chicken is in those pictures.

Utterly pathetic.There are no Popeyes in my neck of the woods and looks like I am not missing out on anything.