Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Chicken Review from Yonkers, New York

95 of 440 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen reviews

I walked 8 blocks to popeyes and ordered ten piece chicken special, when I got home there was only eight pieces, I called and was told I could come back the next day and get them, I was not told to bring the receipt and the only receipt they gave me was for my credit card which didn't say what the order was, when I went back I was told without the receipt there was nothing they could do, I gave them the name of the person I talked to when I called, they told me when she worked next, I went in when she worked next and again I was told that without the receipt there was nothing they could do, I was a restaurant manager for Jack in the Box restaurant for ten years, if one of my customers came in with a complaint like mine, I would have made sure that before they left my restaurant, that they were fully satisfied with how I handled their complaint, all I wanted was the two peices that I paid for, I was not asking for a refund, I just wanted what I paid for, after three times going back in to rectify the problem, I got nothing, I am not sure if I even got an apology, then I went ahead and ordered the boneless chicken wing special for five dollars, I uploaded two pictures of the size of the wings, it is a joke, I will take my business to Kentucky Fried Chicken .At least there, they take care of any complaints they get from their customer, as I did as the manager of a restaurant, mistakes happen, but when nothing is done to rectify the mistake, and make the customer feel like they are valued as a customer, then that restaurant has a serious problem, because without customers, you have no business.

Mr.Terrance Hunter

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Fast Food
review #887115

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
95 of 440 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 23 #1188846

I think your complaint is quite reasonable. You weren't asking for a full order or your money jack, just two pieces of chicken. I can't believe how tiny that chicken is in those pictures. Utterly pathetic. There are no Popeyes in my neck of the woods and looks like I am not missing out on anything.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.
Filing a new complaint about
×