Fort Worth, Texas

I visited this location (Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, 16900 Meyers Rd, Detroit, MI 48235) and was utterly disgusting with the costumer service here DIRECTLY from the manager.Today is Thursday,August 25,2016 and I just left about 7:42Pm from this location.

Related: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care Review

My order was simple 5-overcast spicy wing fries and spicy breast and wing and red beans and rice. So the manager (black frail guy) told me it'll be a 13 minute wait, why when he should've had this already stocked if he knew his inventory and customer base around this average time??? I used to manage a Tim Hortons and always did great inventory and knew when my customers really came in. AGAIN TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT!!!

So I say,"okay". So far Popeyes hasn't been too bad I'll wait. So I wait then I asked for a few barbecue sauces. Then he gives me one small packet knowing how much food I just ordered and also shoved them sideways in a very small tight bag.

I asked for a larger bag and a couple extra sauces. He charged me $0.27 for two more. Now I'm my customer service experience I would have never charged anyone for something as small as sauce packets when they spent almost $20 and had to wait because my inventory was completely out. So he goes to say, I didn't make you wait!" After I stated the above issues to him.

I said you're the manager, so how much sense does that make from a customer service view point. Instead he chose to be an, excuse my language, ***. So I paid the $0.50 something cents and told him to keep the change. A few other customers concurred and complained how petty he was being.

It didn't stop there. After I asked for a bigger bag, he then went to tell me they only give certain size bags to food orders. The breast he gave me was smashed in and only gave me 3 wings. Again, I sat for 13 mins because his inventory was out, then had to go through it with the sauces.

Reluctantly he gave me the darn bag. I hair worked a 12hr day and wanted to get dinner for my household. I will see to it that something is done about this, because this is unacceptable. This is a customer service base company and I felt uncomfortable, threatened by his words and also disrespected.

Hey buddy ever heard of the client is always right!!!??I'm telling everyone on ALL social media about this disgrace!!!

Review about: Popeyes 4 Piece Chicken.

1.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.