Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care Review from Fort Worth, Texas

I visited this location (Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, 16900 Meyers Rd, Detroit, MI 48235) and was utterly disgusting with the costumer service here DIRECTLY from the manager.Today is Thursday,August 25,2016 and I just left about 7:42Pm from this location.

My order was simple 5-overcast spicy wing fries and spicy breast and wing and red beans and rice. So the manager (black frail guy) told me it'll be a 13 minute wait, why when he should've had this already stocked if he knew his inventory and customer base around this average time??? I used to manage a Tim Hortons and always did great inventory and knew when my customers really came in. AGAIN TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT!!!

So I say,"okay". So far Popeyes hasn't been too bad I'll wait. So I wait then I asked for a few barbecue sauces. Then he gives me one small packet knowing how much food I just ordered and also shoved them sideways in a very small tight bag.

I asked for a larger bag and a couple extra sauces. He charged me $0.27 for two more. Now I'm my customer service experience I would have never charged anyone for something as small as sauce packets when they spent almost $20 and had to wait because my inventory was completely out. So he goes to say, I didn't make you wait!" After I stated the above issues to him.

I said you're the manager, so how much sense does that make from a customer service view point. Instead he chose to be an, excuse my language, ***. So I paid the $0.50 something cents and told him to keep the change. A few other customers concurred and complained how petty he was being.

It didn't stop there. After I asked for a bigger bag, he then went to tell me they only give certain size bags to food orders. The breast he gave me was smashed in and only gave me 3 wings. Again, I sat for 13 mins because his inventory was out, then had to go through it with the sauces.

Reluctantly he gave me the darn bag. I hair worked a 12hr day and wanted to get dinner for my household. I will see to it that something is done about this, because this is unacceptable. This is a customer service base company and I felt uncomfortable, threatened by his words and also disrespected.

Hey buddy ever heard of the client is always right!!!??I'm telling everyone on ALL social media about this disgrace!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Popeyes 4 Piece Chicken
Review category
Fast Food
review #907262

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.
Filing a new complaint about