I visited this location (Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, 16900 Meyers Rd, Detroit, MI 48235) and was utterly disgusting with the costumer service here DIRECTLY from the manager.Today is Thursday,August 25,2016 and I just left about 7:42Pm from this location.
My order was simple 5-overcast spicy wing fries and spicy breast and wing and red beans and rice. So the manager (black frail guy) told me it'll be a 13 minute wait, why when he should've had this already stocked if he knew his inventory and customer base around this average time??? I used to manage a Tim Hortons and always did great inventory and knew when my customers really came in. AGAIN TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT!!!
So I say,"okay". So far Popeyes hasn't been too bad I'll wait. So I wait then I asked for a few barbecue sauces. Then he gives me one small packet knowing how much food I just ordered and also shoved them sideways in a very small tight bag.
I asked for a larger bag and a couple extra sauces. He charged me $0.27 for two more. Now I'm my customer service experience I would have never charged anyone for something as small as sauce packets when they spent almost $20 and had to wait because my inventory was completely out. So he goes to say, I didn't make you wait!" After I stated the above issues to him.
I said you're the manager, so how much sense does that make from a customer service view point. Instead he chose to be an, excuse my language, ***. So I paid the $0.50 something cents and told him to keep the change. A few other customers concurred and complained how petty he was being.
It didn't stop there. After I asked for a bigger bag, he then went to tell me they only give certain size bags to food orders. The breast he gave me was smashed in and only gave me 3 wings. Again, I sat for 13 mins because his inventory was out, then had to go through it with the sauces.
Reluctantly he gave me the darn bag. I hair worked a 12hr day and wanted to get dinner for my household. I will see to it that something is done about this, because this is unacceptable. This is a customer service base company and I felt uncomfortable, threatened by his words and also disrespected.
Hey buddy ever heard of the client is always right!!!??I'm telling everyone on ALL social media about this disgrace!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to Popeyes Store # 10927, just for a mashed potato and made it home and this is what they gave me no gravy and the bowl isn't to..."
- "My spicy fish and shrimp for 10.00 from popeyes in Oroville ca I spent a total of 41.47 and they forgot my mashed potatoes seriously I won't spend my money..."
- "I went to Popeyes on 7458 w Appleton Ave, Milw, WI @ 4:39 pm for a quick snack (a 3 pc southern tender special to be exact-5 bucks). Lucky for..."
- "I ordered a hoodie from teechip and afterword I read all the bad review and thought *** I'm screwed out of 50 bucks but today 2 weeks after I placed..."
- "Taco Bell in Clinton Township, MI 48036 on Gratiot and Metro Parkway is the SLOWEST location by far! I've never seen a "fast food" chain take so long! The last..."
- "I went to the taco bell..Wyoming & Michigan. .crappy service wen I asked for the value Menue..wen sun shinnin so I couldn't see. .I asked them to read it 4..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."