Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care Review from Fort Worth, Texas
I visited this location (Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, 16900 Meyers Rd, Detroit, MI 48235) and was utterly disgusting with the costumer service here DIRECTLY from the manager.Today is Thursday,August 25,2016 and I just left about 7:42Pm from this location.
My order was simple 5-overcast spicy wing fries and spicy breast and wing and red beans and rice. So the manager (black frail guy) told me it'll be a 13 minute wait, why when he should've had this already stocked if he knew his inventory and customer base around this average time??? I used to manage a Tim Hortons and always did great inventory and knew when my customers really came in. AGAIN TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT!!!
So I say,"okay". So far Popeyes hasn't been too bad I'll wait. So I wait then I asked for a few barbecue sauces. Then he gives me one small packet knowing how much food I just ordered and also shoved them sideways in a very small tight bag.
I asked for a larger bag and a couple extra sauces. He charged me $0.27 for two more. Now I'm my customer service experience I would have never charged anyone for something as small as sauce packets when they spent almost $20 and had to wait because my inventory was completely out. So he goes to say, I didn't make you wait!" After I stated the above issues to him.
I said you're the manager, so how much sense does that make from a customer service view point. Instead he chose to be an, excuse my language, ***. So I paid the $0.50 something cents and told him to keep the change. A few other customers concurred and complained how petty he was being.
It didn't stop there. After I asked for a bigger bag, he then went to tell me they only give certain size bags to food orders. The breast he gave me was smashed in and only gave me 3 wings. Again, I sat for 13 mins because his inventory was out, then had to go through it with the sauces.
Reluctantly he gave me the darn bag. I hair worked a 12hr day and wanted to get dinner for my household. I will see to it that something is done about this, because this is unacceptable. This is a customer service base company and I felt uncomfortable, threatened by his words and also disrespected.
Hey buddy ever heard of the client is always right!!!??I'm telling everyone on ALL social media about this disgrace!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Im sitting here in DETROIT Mich on 7mile and Gratoit and she Taesha.S tell me you should of oder something smaller becuz we dont have a 11piece available when I..."
- "As I was tearing down a peice of a spicy chicken Brest I see this ..."
- "Store#5954 dine in ordered2 surf and turf combo and said I wanted cole slaw and red beans and rice with them. I was charged $.45 additional ea. when asked why..."
- "Taco Bell in Clinton Township, MI 48036 on Gratiot and Metro Parkway is the SLOWEST location by far! I've never seen a "fast food" chain take so long! The last..."
- "I went to the taco bell..Wyoming & Michigan. .crappy service wen I asked for the value Menue..wen sun shinnin so I couldn't see. .I asked them to read it 4..."
- "snow was plowed up against my unit and flooded the unit destroying alot of my stuff, the door is damaged as well. the manager only said she would provide salt..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "...I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears".These are NOT the Royal Riviera Pears they used to sell...."