Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Drive-through Review from Los Angeles, California
The drive thru young lady wasn't clear that they were out completely of spicy chicken and that for the mild chicken we've order will be a 6 minute wait in the DRIVE THRU & couldn't tell us our bill till we arrive at the window she says!What an insane experience in drive through!What ashame that they'd printed the ticket of the order when we arrived at the window!!!They were guessing what was our order and try to rush to get our chicken after giving our receipt!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday, October 11, 2016 at 18:42 my husband, John Tarver, purchased a 2 piece meal, TICKET #431695-1, from the Popeyes Store #4726 located at 8362 Shoppers Square, Manassas, VA 20111. As..."
- "Visited this location ordered the #9 was told it would be a couple of minutes was asked to pull up & they bring my order to me. After 10..."
- "We ordered MVP BUNDLE $24.49 which includes 10 pics chicken spicy, 2 large sides, and 5 Biscuits on ads poster. Order taker the person who take care of the order..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."