The drive thru young lady wasn't clear that they were out completely of spicy chicken and that for the mild chicken we've order will be a 6 minute wait in the DRIVE THRU & couldn't tell us our bill till we arrive at the window she says!What an insane experience in drive through!What ashame that they'd printed the ticket of the order when we arrived at the window!!!They were guessing what was our order and try to rush to get our chicken after giving our receipt!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a butterfly shrimp basket with fries and red beans and rice ..took a few bites of my rice and found a long black hair in it...I was extremely disgusted..."
- "Poor service. Lousy management. How is it that you close at 10pm but you have already stopped making food at 9:15. Telling customers that you only have legs and thighs...."
- "The Popeye's on 2000 N. Howard street has the worst female shift manager on Sunday afternoons. After spending $37.07 and not being given the sides for my meal and or..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."