Naperville, Illinois
2.6
Quality of Food

I went to Popeyes on 7458 w Appleton Ave, Milw, WI @ 4:39 pm for a quick snack (a 3 pc southern tender special to be exact-5 bucks).Lucky for me only 1 person was in the drive through (so i thought).

I placed my order & the lady said hold on i need to chk on those tenders. After a few mins she returned, Said ok we have them drive around fr ur total, so I did. After waiting 7 more mins fr the only car in front of me I pulled to the window and was asked what side I wanted. I Said fries but if thy r not hot then beans & rice.

She advised thy did not hv any hot so i SD ok. She took my money then SD can u pull over for a 6 min Wt we wnt to gv u ur tenders hot? 20 mins later I went to the door & 4 whatever reason it was locked...a customer opened it fr me. I advised I'd bn wtg 20 mins fr my ord.

lady says we don't hv southern tenders, want a diff kind ....i say no just gv me chicken ( i see they hv plenty) she looks at my rcpt makes my order, ask me if i want a pie & sends me on my way without as much as N apology. I get home I hv mashed potatoes I didnt order & this pie that has 12:20 written on it? IS THAT EVEN SAFE TO EAT at 5pm?

No more PP chkn 4 me!Done!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was service and not being given what i asked for. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and popeyes louisiana kitchen drive-through for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments