Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Drive-through Review from Naperville, Illinois

I went to Popeyes on 7458 w Appleton Ave, Milw, WI @ 4:39 pm for a quick snack (a 3 pc southern tender special to be exact-5 bucks).Lucky for me only 1 person was in the drive through (so i thought).

I placed my order & the lady said hold on i need to chk on those tenders. After a few mins she returned, Said ok we have them drive around fr ur total, so I did. After waiting 7 more mins fr the only car in front of me I pulled to the window and was asked what side I wanted. I Said fries but if thy r not hot then beans & rice.

She advised thy did not hv any hot so i SD ok. She took my money then SD can u pull over for a 6 min Wt we wnt to gv u ur tenders hot? 20 mins later I went to the door & 4 whatever reason it was locked...a customer opened it fr me. I advised I'd bn wtg 20 mins fr my ord.

lady says we don't hv southern tenders, want a diff kind ....i say no just gv me chicken ( i see they hv plenty) she looks at my rcpt makes my order, ask me if i want a pie & sends me on my way without as much as N apology. I get home I hv mashed potatoes I didnt order & this pie that has 12:20 written on it? IS THAT EVEN SAFE TO EAT at 5pm?

No more PP chkn 4 me!Done!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Quality of Food

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Service
    • Not being given what i asked for

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Fast Food
review #850379

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.
Filing a new complaint about