Naperville, Illinois

I went to Popeyes on 7458 w Appleton Ave, Milw, WI @ 4:39 pm for a quick snack (a 3 pc southern tender special to be exact-5 bucks).Lucky for me only 1 person was in the drive through (so i thought).

I placed my order & the lady said hold on i need to chk on those tenders. After a few mins she returned, Said ok we have them drive around fr ur total, so I did. After waiting 7 more mins fr the only car in front of me I pulled to the window and was asked what side I wanted. I Said fries but if thy r not hot then beans & rice.

She advised thy did not hv any hot so i SD ok. She took my money then SD can u pull over for a 6 min Wt we wnt to gv u ur tenders hot? 20 mins later I went to the door & 4 whatever reason it was locked...a customer opened it fr me. I advised I'd bn wtg 20 mins fr my ord.

lady says we don't hv southern tenders, want a diff kind ....i say no just gv me chicken ( i see they hv plenty) she looks at my rcpt makes my order, ask me if i want a pie & sends me on my way without as much as N apology. I get home I hv mashed potatoes I didnt order & this pie that has 12:20 written on it? IS THAT EVEN SAFE TO EAT at 5pm?

No more PP chkn 4 me!Done!

I didn't like: Service, Not being given what i asked for.

2.6
Quality of Food
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion