Springfield, Missouri

Im sitting here in DETROIT Mich on 7mile and Gratoit and she Taesha.S tell me you should of oder something smaller becuz we dont have a 11piece available when I come to the window to give her my money she says pull up and come back in 10 minutes so you can get your chicken or just wait and back up to the window because our Conter counts every car that comes up to the window so can you please pull up and come back in 10 minutes and get your chicken this is absurd and I will not be coming back is this Popeye's or any other in the city of Detroit Michigan and it is now 10:41

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1223756

"it is now 10:41"

Now I understand, this is the reason you type like an 8 year old.

Springfield, Missouri, United States #1223489

And when they give me my chicken I asked for management as I'm talking to the manager she still yelling out so what she cares nothing about her job or the company if this is how you train your employees at Popeye's this is absurd this is ridiculous!!

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Popeyes Tells Lies - No Tenders in Tender Deal Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Chicken Review from Yonkers, New York Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I walked 8 blocks to popeyes and ordered ten piece chicken special, when I got home there was only eight pieces, I called and was told I could come back..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen 3 99 Cajun Wings Deal Review Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was attracted to your store popeyes louisana kitchen #11554,by a sign offering cajan wings 3 for 3.99. When i got to the window they said that they no longer..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen -  Wheelchair incline blocked by cement block lay week and outs still blocked as of yesterday. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I went to go to get some chicken but couldn't get up the incline because it was blocked of by a cement block. Spoke to someone behinds the counter but..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more