Im sitting here in DETROIT Mich on 7mile and Gratoit and she Taesha.S tell me you should of oder something smaller becuz we dont have a 11piece available when I come to the window to give her my money she says pull up and come back in 10 minutes so you can get your chicken or just wait and back up to the window because our Conter counts every car that comes up to the window so can you please pull up and come back in 10 minutes and get your chicken this is absurd and I will not be coming back is this Popeye's or any other in the city of Detroit Michigan and it is now 10:41
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I'm from Turkey, Istanbul. My 9 years old daughter love Popeyes. We had a bad experience at Popeye's last friday which in Istinye Park Shopping Mall Istanbul. She ordered chicken deluxe menu..."
- "I walked 8 blocks to popeyes and ordered ten piece chicken special, when I got home there was only eight pieces, I called and was told I could come back..."
- "The Popeye's on 2000 N. Howard street has the worst female shift manager on Sunday afternoons. After spending $37.07 and not being given the sides for my meal and or..."
- "I ordered two male coats but when the order arrived, two female coats were sent. In fact, it was boldly written on the box. In addition, the coats are of..."
- "Never fresh, I work at flint truck we have mrs freshley's in vending, always stale apple pie filling is hard what's left of it..."
- "BACKPAGE IS SCAMMING POSTERS PAYING 4 SP0NSOR ADS & MISCATEGORIZING THEM INTO LOWER COST CATEGORIES APPARENTLY TO MAKE A PROFIT BECAUSE OF BUSINESS LOST SINCE THEY ARENT ALLOWED TO PROCESS..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."