Im sitting here in DETROIT Mich on 7mile and Gratoit and she Taesha.S tell me you should of oder something smaller becuz we dont have a 11piece available when I come to the window to give her my money she says pull up and come back in 10 minutes so you can get your chicken or just wait and back up to the window because our Conter counts every car that comes up to the window so can you please pull up and come back in 10 minutes and get your chicken this is absurd and I will not be coming back is this Popeye's or any other in the city of Detroit Michigan and it is now 10:41

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and popeyes louisiana kitchen drive-through for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1223756

"it is now 10:41"

Now I understand, this is the reason you type like an 8 year old.

Springfield, Missouri, United States #1223489

And when they give me my chicken I asked for management as I'm talking to the manager she still yelling out so what she cares nothing about her job or the company if this is how you train your employees at Popeye's this is absurd this is ridiculous!!