Product: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Fast Food Advertisement Clear all filters (0 of 3 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
I am voicing my concern about an incident that happens everytime there is a special. My concern is false advertisement. I am just returning from the Popeyes in my area. I asked for the boneless wing special with the side and a biscuit. I asked for cajun rice as my side...
2.8
Show

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Does not want to serve what advertised on there windows and

ORLANDO Fla . W Orange Blossim Trail , Rosemont. Refuses to sell the 4 piece for 5 dollars deal even though they are advertising it on their windows and sign . Told me they did not have to comply only corprated does . Thats false advertising
2.9
Quality of Food

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Disappointed in size of chicken

i ordered 4 pc special for 5 dollars, pieces very small, thigh. Bigger than breast ,leg about size of drumette . 4pc weighed 11.2 ounces . This is a disgrace, nothing close to picture on commercial. Last time i ate at popeyes was several months ago, waited 20 minutes for 2pc dinner indoors with very few people inside.
Nutrition Description