Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Fish And Popcorn Shrimp Combo Meal Review from Oroville, California
My spicy fish and shrimp for 10.00 from popeyes in Oroville ca I spent a total of 41.47 and they forgot my mashed potatoes seriously I won't spend my money here again
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Fish And Popcorn Shrimp Combo Meal
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "Drive thru on 9/11/16, at Store 13200 U.S. 287, Haslet, TX 76052 at 4PM. I ordered a Bonifide $5 box, white meat w/red beans and cajun rice, was charged..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."