Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Fish And Popcorn Shrimp Combo Meal Review from Oroville, California
My spicy fish and shrimp for 10.00 from popeyes in Oroville ca I spent a total of 41.47 and they forgot my mashed potatoes seriously I won't spend my money here again
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Fish And Popcorn Shrimp Combo Meal
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Visited this location ordered the #9 was told it would be a couple of minutes was asked to pull up & they bring my order to me. After 10..."
- "I went to popeyes on south circle drive by fountain street dont go there it was ,2 for 119 chicken day and i asked nicely please dont put dpicey chicken..."
- "Terrible experience at popeyes store#4774 katy freeway in katy texas. Order #269 cashier server was JAD, take more than 20 minutes in a empty store and then the server ask..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."