2.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I'm at store 11499 @ 1420 Barker Cypress Houston Tx 77084

I spent $46.05 on tenders combos and once I received my food I asked for gravy for the tenders and they said that they charge $2.69 for a small less than half filled gravy. I never been charged that much and their response was it must be corporate but we're a franchise! My family and I didn't enjoy this meal which had been the worst service I've ever had and I've had some pretty bad service from McDonalds and I never sent a bad review!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1197492

Oh the horrors!!You were hoping to get a free handout but you were expected to pay?

Just like all the other customers?Oh cry me a river!!!!!!!