Jones, Oklahoma

I went thru the drive thru in Oklahoma City (Sooner & 2-40) store this is what I had to look at thru the window.A manager was standing right there also.

This is so unprofessional. This Popeyes is always a disaster when you go there takes forever to get anything. Ha e never complained but this really bothered me I shouldn't have to look at a mans underwear while waiting because he thinks this is cool.. Will not return to this Popeyes again.

But this store sure could use some looking into.Love your food but service and customer service here is a total bomb

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments