Jones, Oklahoma

I went thru the drive thru in Oklahoma City (Sooner & 2-40) store this is what I had to look at thru the window.A manager was standing right there also.

This is so unprofessional. This Popeyes is always a disaster when you go there takes forever to get anything. Ha e never complained but this really bothered me I shouldn't have to look at a mans underwear while waiting because he thinks this is cool.. Will not return to this Popeyes again.

But this store sure could use some looking into.Love your food but service and customer service here is a total bomb

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Sanitary Conditions Review Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Have you all seen the video that is floating on Facebook? It was video taped at a Popeyes by the people that work there. It is very disturbing! Chicken is..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Heat Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "In popeyes on Howard an 20th Street at 5:51 pm. We have food eating in and sweating. Went back to the counter where manager is and asked why there was..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Customer Care Review Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I went to popeys on 5026 antione hou tx and the time and date 2/20/2016 7:24pm the workers were cussing out loud couse i confronted them on my order being..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - What is going on at Popeye's Ottawa- Walkley Rd? (Canada) Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Hi, Went in to Popeye's this evening to get a quick ***. First off, the place was FREEZING cold. There was no way anyone would want to sit and actually..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Clancys Chips - Disappointed Clancys Chips "I went to my local aldi store and bought a bag of the restaurant style tortilla chips, I had my 1 year old with me so I was in a..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more