Product: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Owner Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in Las Vegas, Nevada - Worst service ever

2.8
After waiting 10min at the drive thru window i was asked to park on the side & they will bring me my food. I asked how long, the gal told me maybe 10min, shes not sure they have a new cook. I was in a hurry (my son was waiting for me at school) so i asked for a refund after 3 min nobody knew how to refund i was asked to park & come inside for my refund because i was holding up her lane. When i walked in the owner or operator was behind the register told the cashier guy to take care of the other customer 1st. When i yelled how hard is it to refund my money he rudley responded for me to shut up, after a verbal altercation he said he would kick my ***! I find it unbelivable that a busniess owner would treat a customer like this or how would popeyes allow him to represent there product with that attidude. Never go to the popeyes on 6500 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas, NV 89122. Staff was friendly but owner or upper management was a complete ***.
Review
Service
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Owner
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Contact Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
400 Perimeter Center Terrace Suite 1000