Chicago, Illinois

I went to Popeyes Store # 10927, just for a mashed potato and made it home and this is what they gave me no gravy and the bowl isn't to line

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of popeyes louisiana kitchen potato. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned popeyes louisiana kitchen potato in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Heat Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "In popeyes on Howard an 20th Street at 5:51 pm. We have food eating in and sweating. Went back to the counter where manager is and asked why there was..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - What is going on at Popeye's Ottawa- Walkley Rd? (Canada) Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Hi, Went in to Popeye's this evening to get a quick ***. First off, the place was FREEZING cold. There was no way anyone would want to sit and actually..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Customer Care Review Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I can't get in... the shifty supervisor can't do anything because she can't lift out and move it. What do I want her to do ? Really? I'm gonna call..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - THE BEST SERVICE EVER! OAK ST, CONWAY AR Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "THE KNOWLEDGE, FRIENDLINESS, COURTESY USED BY DOMINYQUE MOREHART WAS OVER AND ABOVE WHAT I EXPECTED. HER CHEERFUL FRIENDLY GREETING AT THE SPEAKER AND GREAT PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE WAS THE BEST. THE..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more