Yesterday, October 11, 2016 at 18:42 my husband, John Tarver, purchased a 2 piece meal, TICKET #431695-1, from the Popeyes Store #4726 located at 8362 Shoppers Square, Manassas, VA 20111.
As he was eating one of the biscuits he bit into a pill and spit it out, that was left in his box by one of your employees. We called Store #4726 at 7:44, 8:31 and 8:38pm and were denied an opportunity to speak with the manager on duty as she was "busy." We're extremely concerned about this incident as it a very dangerous one. He was/is very upset and could have easily become stricken. No customer should be forced to ingest medicines by the hands of your employees. We're hopeful that your store's video will provide you with the information as to who placed it in the box.
We can be reached at (251) 442-8903 or (703) 987-4542 to discuss this matter further.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Drive thru on 9/11/16, at Store 13200 U.S. 287, Haslet, TX 76052 at 4PM. I ordered a Bonifide $5 box, white meat w/red beans and cajun rice, was charged..."
- "I'm a regular guest in the Popeye's Al musalla tower , but I feel upset today when I visit your branch again , First I order corn in a cup..."
- "Waited over an hour for our order and this was found in our bag once we got home and found half the order missing!!!..."
- "Cold as *** / nobody gives a *** place is filthy / hwy 18 jackson ms - food cold/ everybody wants to play Grabass rather than take care of the..."
- "I got a text message about a loan request for 8000 said I was approved and I had actually applied so I called them back. I have been in banking..."
- "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."