Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Popeyes reselling stripped chicken
Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location.
Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2 of 3 chicken *** were stripped in the middle & side of meat ( 2/3 of meat removed ).
I took pictures for proof. Icluding the tiny legs, wings, and stripped chicken breats with coating removed to show stripped meat areas.
Just wondering if this is standard routine now or a rogue exception.
Never saw this in Chicagoland years earlier.
I contacted Popeys & have yet to hear their response.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let others know & investigate location.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to Delaware poppeys at 08.30am today 21st dec 2014 and was informed by the manager that it opens at 9am.we decided to wait until then since I'm a..."
- "I'm a regular guest in the Popeye's Al musalla tower , but I feel upset today when I visit your branch again , First I order corn in a cup..."
- "As I was tearing down a peice of a spicy chicken Brest I see this ..."
- "I purchased a 10" Venturer under cabinet tv, KLV39103, from a national retailer, it was the last one they had and no new ones were on order, because Venturer or..."
- "Ordered upgraded "best" flowers for express, 4-hr, same-day delivery for my wedding anniversary. Small, basic arrangement delivered 4 days later. Customer service on day of delivery promised it was..."
- "I got the transmission replaced on my 3 yr old Craftsman Revolution model# 28933 and it broke down yet again after 2 hrs. of usage. The Sears technician who came..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."