Independence, Missouri
Featured Not resolved
2.5

Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location.

Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2 of 3 chicken *** were stripped in the middle & side of meat ( 2/3 of meat removed ).

I took pictures for proof. Icluding the tiny legs, wings, and stripped chicken breats with coating removed to show stripped meat areas.

Just wondering if this is standard routine now or a rogue exception.

Never saw this in Chicagoland years earlier.

I contacted Popeys & have yet to hear their response.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of popeyes louisiana kitchen chicken wings and associated monetary loss in the amount of $14. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen needs to "let others know & investigate location" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned popeyes louisiana kitchen chicken wings in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

TheToyMaker

You made chicken lineup?

It took you an hour?

Good job there, George Costanza!

flippette
Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #970225

You are REALLY serious about your chicken. Lol you even pulled out the measuring tape on 'em.

Did you take it back or did you eat it?