8K views

The survey on the back of your Popeye's receipt is a scam. They never send you a validation code for a free two piece chicken meal. I have done these surveys the past 4 four times I have eaten at Popeyes and I never received a validation code.

Don't bother to take the survey--you will never be contacted by Popeyes if you are dissatisfied and you will never be given a validation code for a free chicken meal as promised on the back of your receipt.

Same goes if you write a letter to the Popeyes corporation-you will never receive an answer and you will never receive credit if you were dissatisfied with their food.

Comments

tremont4ever_35

Not true this guy probably work for KFC or something here is the link right here https://tellpopeyes.com/Index.aspx?c=014616 finish the survey you get the validation code right away when done write down the code on the back of receipt take it back to the same Popeye's restaurant you got the receipt from give it to the cashier no problem yall no scam at all ok take care.

I also have done the survey 3 times and still no code. Scam!

There was a point sometime last year when I used to do the survey, that I always had a code appear at the end of the survey.I just recently at at Popeyes again.

Did the survey the last 2 times and it no longer prompts the code at the end.Same box with info, just no code provided.

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1350046

I picked up the survey coupon at order desk....The instructions to go to popeyes.com/july2017 does not prompt to survey code....I would like to activate but it does not specify that I am to have my receipt...only this code.....Very deceiving on what your are offering...Hope you get the site fixed for as presented

Foristell, Missouri, United States #1329602

I have also done the survey twice and did not recievea code

San Diego, California, United States #1285810

I have received validation codes from Popeyes and have enjoyed the free chicken.

Untrue... contact Popeyes through their website, upon completion of the survey, you are given the code without fail..

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1263886

You call the number on the back of receipt and after you do the survey they give you a validation code

Huntington Station, New York, United States #1231529

I took the survey twice and both times received a validation code.

I have actually took the survey and i did receive a validation code.. my only issue is that you definitely have to spend $2.94 on a extra huge drink that doesnt even make sense, in order to get the free food... so basically, it's not free.