13.4K views

The survey on the back of your Popeye's receipt is a scam. They never send you a validation code for a free two piece chicken meal. I have done these surveys the past 4 four times I have eaten at Popeyes and I never received a validation code.

Don't bother to take the survey--you will never be contacted by Popeyes if you are dissatisfied and you will never be given a validation code for a free chicken meal as promised on the back of your receipt.

Same goes if you write a letter to the Popeyes corporation-you will never receive an answer and you will never receive credit if you were dissatisfied with their food.

Comments

#1985653

Why no Popeye bring back onion rings?

#1913927

Hello, this is a happy Popeyes experience that I wànt to share. Yesterday I was waiting on foot in the long line at the Popeyes drive thru.

A gentleman in a black truck behind me called me over and said that they were going to buy my meal for me, and asked me what I wanted. I told him that I wanted a Butterfly Shrimp meal with a large mashed potato and gravy for my side and a large sweet tea. He told me to wait on the other side of the restaurant to meet him to pick up my meal.

The line was long, so I had to wait ten minutes, but I got my delicious meal and was very happy. I didn't get the gentleman's name, but he looked like country singer Toby Keith.

#1906514

They also never refund if you order online and it's cancelled..

I DON'T CARE HOW YOU BRIG'UM. JUST BRIGHAM YOUNG!

I miss the delicious Chicken Samwitches! Brig'Um Back! Brig'Um Back!

@PissedConsumer1770559

Do you know why they called him Brigham Young?

@PissedConsumer1770559

One of the funniest movies that I have ever seen in my entire life is "MY FIVE WIVES" starring Rodney Dangerfield. I was laughing until I was crying. Check it out, you'll love it!

This is a fraud. I just did the survey and it told me I didn’t qualify

I HAVE AN IDEA. INSTEAD OF GOING TO POOPEYE'S, JUST USE THE MONEY THAT YOU WOULD HAVE SPENT AND GO "MAKE YOURSELF SOME GROCERIES" AT THE GROCERY STO.

@PissedConsumer1721882

Make groceries at the grocery store alrighty then. If we choose to get carry out then the service should be exceptional regardless if we spend $2-$30 why don’t you learn how to articulate sentences ***

#1920645
@PissedConsumer1721882

here's a idea: shut your mouth and mind your business. People like you shouldn't be sticking your nose into what others do. People like you are pretty pathetic!

Popeye's has gotten real big. They always have alot of complaints on the Pissed Off Consumer site.

Just like their fast food cousin McDonald's. I think that McDonald's should try to purchase Popeye's from their owners.

#1720847
Food Expert

You may try to contact the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen customer care team to find a solution. You may also share your experience with other Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen customers as well as the company top management team by posting your comments via the company social media networks.

Please note that Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is a franchise.

Each location may have its own contact information. You may find all contact details on the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.

I wonder if all of the stores of people being abducted by Extraterrestrials is true.

@PissedConsumer1713949

The Extraterrestrials abducted a Poopeye's Restaurant but they all started violently throwing up after eating the chicken.

Sorry

I have used them many times. The validation code displays on your screen once the survey is completed.

Worked for me. You sound like a scam.

WE NEVER WALKED ON THE MOON, ELVIS AIN'T DEAD, YOU AIN'T GOIN' CRAZY, IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD!

I use these over and over again. I never have a problem.

I get two pieces of chicken and a biscuit when I purchase a large drink. The large drink costs $3.15, which is a joke, but other than that, the poster who says this is a scam is the other joke.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews