Middletown Township, New Jersey
12.3K views

The survey on the back of your Popeye's receipt is a scam. They never send you a validation code for a free two piece chicken meal. I have done these surveys the past 4 four times I have eaten at Popeyes and I never received a validation code.

Don't bother to take the survey--you will never be contacted by Popeyes if you are dissatisfied and you will never be given a validation code for a free chicken meal as promised on the back of your receipt.

Same goes if you write a letter to the Popeyes corporation-you will never receive an answer and you will never receive credit if you were dissatisfied with their food.

Comments

I miss the delicious Chicken Samwitches! Brig'Um Back! Brig'Um Back!

@Anonymous

Do you know why they called him Brigham Young?

This is a fraud. I just did the survey and it told me I didn’t qualify

I HAVE AN IDEA. INSTEAD OF GOING TO POOPEYE'S, JUST USE THE MONEY THAT YOU WOULD HAVE SPENT AND GO "MAKE YOURSELF SOME GROCERIES" AT THE GROCERY STO.

@Anonymous

Make groceries at the grocery store alrighty then. If we choose to get carry out then the service should be exceptional regardless if we spend $2-$30 why don’t you learn how to articulate sentences ***

Popeye's has gotten real big. They always have alot of complaints on the Pissed Off Consumer site.

Just like their fast food cousin McDonald's. I think that McDonald's should try to purchase Popeye's from their owners.

Melanie Cooper
#1720847
Food Expert

You may try to contact the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen customer care team to find a solution. You may also share your experience with other Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen customers as well as the company top management team by posting your comments via the company social media networks.

Please note that Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is a franchise.

Each location may have its own contact information. You may find all contact details on the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.

I wonder if all of the stores of people being abducted by Extraterrestrials is true.

@Anonymous

The Extraterrestrials abducted a Poopeye's Restaurant but they all started violently throwing up after eating the chicken.

Sorry

PublicPeacockButterfly476

I have used them many times. The validation code displays on your screen once the survey is completed.

Worked for me. You sound like a scam.

WE NEVER WALKED ON THE MOON, ELVIS AIN'T DEAD, YOU AIN'T GOIN' CRAZY, IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD!

RhetoricalPheasant

I use these over and over again. I never have a problem.

I get two pieces of chicken and a biscuit when I purchase a large drink. The large drink costs $3.15, which is a joke, but other than that, the poster who says this is a scam is the other joke.

ImpossibleQuokka
@RhetoricalPheasant

The poster should have asked an adult for help with the survey before saying it is a scam. I am sure that their mom or dad could have read the directions so that the little boy or girl that is saying this is a scam could get her free chicken.

@RhetoricalPheasant

I LOVE THE LARGE DRINKS AT POPEYE'S. THEY ARE SIMILAR TO THE SIZE THAT THE SUPER_SIZED DRINKS AT McDONALD'S USED TO BE.

@Anonymous

"SOUP!, SOUP!, SOUP!, SOUP!, SOUP-SIZE IT!"

@RhetoricalPheasant

The original poster is not the only one this survey “deal” hasn’t worked for. I’ve entered legit receipt information and I’m told I am ineligible for the deal, but of course I can still take the survey.

@RhetoricalPheasant

They do be doing that they not scamming that’s why I’m On this site now reading others

Well I'll guess I will go to KFC