13.4K views

The survey on the back of your Popeye's receipt is a scam. They never send you a validation code for a free two piece chicken meal. I have done these surveys the past 4 four times I have eaten at Popeyes and I never received a validation code.

Don't bother to take the survey--you will never be contacted by Popeyes if you are dissatisfied and you will never be given a validation code for a free chicken meal as promised on the back of your receipt.

Same goes if you write a letter to the Popeyes corporation-you will never receive an answer and you will never receive credit if you were dissatisfied with their food.

Location: Vincentown, New Jersey

Comments

@Arena Lvy

The poster should have asked an adult for help with the survey before saying it is a scam. I am sure that their mom or dad could have read the directions so that the little boy or girl that is saying this is a scam could get her free chicken.

@Arena Lvy

I LOVE THE LARGE DRINKS AT POPEYE'S. THEY ARE SIMILAR TO THE SIZE THAT THE SUPER_SIZED DRINKS AT McDONALD'S USED TO BE.

@PissedConsumer1688752

"SOUP!, SOUP!, SOUP!, SOUP!, SOUP-SIZE IT!"

@Arena Lvy

The original poster is not the only one this survey “deal” hasn’t worked for. I’ve entered legit receipt information and I’m told I am ineligible for the deal, but of course I can still take the survey.

@PissedConsumer1764788

They only allow it to be used once a month. Any other surveys u do it will not give a validation code. It want allow another validation code until the next month.

@Arena Lvy

They do be doing that they not scamming that’s why I’m On this site now reading others

Well I'll guess I will go to KFC

I share my feedback online, but I never got a validation code. So why tell people to share there feedback.

@PissedConsumer1649964

I never got one either

You can only do one every 30 days from your phone.

Popeyes survey time only give choice 1 to 12 but receipt time numer is bigger nod than that!! They really trying to trick not to go thru survey and is big scam.

why do you tell people that and its not true

I get one every time. But you can use code without taking survey.

The code is the date on Receipt followed by the store number.

Ex. If receipt is dated 12/25/2017 and store number in top of receipt were 10710, then the code would be 122********

I did the survey got the code bit when I went to use it I still got charged 2.09 for the large Fri k and 3.49 for the 2 piece with a biscuit....Shoot I could of a meal with a side for all that!!! I feel scammed for real!!!

@Joelie Ovy

Sorry to here that Andrearae but when i used my code i have gotten 1 large breast and a leg for free but i was thirsty so i paid for my drink it was pretty expensive i think it was $2.19 that's all i paid just to get 2 piece of chicken for free it is still worth it buddy.

@Joelie Ovy

you have to buy a large drink and then you get your free meal. moron

Not true this guy probably work for KFC or something here is the link right here https://tellpopeyes.com/Index.aspx?c=014616 finish the survey you get the validation code right away when done write down the code on the back of receipt take it back to the same Popeye's restaurant you got the receipt from give it to the cashier no problem yall no scam at all ok take care.

I also have done the survey 3 times and still no code. Scam!

There was a point sometime last year when I used to do the survey, that I always had a code appear at the end of the survey. I just recently at at Popeyes again.

Did the survey the last 2 times and it no longer prompts the code at the end. Same box with info, just no code provided.

I picked up the survey coupon at order desk....The instructions to go to popeyes.com/july2017 does not prompt to survey code....I would like to activate but it does not specify that I am to have my receipt...only this code.....Very deceiving on what your are offering...Hope you get the site fixed for as presented

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews