13.3K views

The survey on the back of your Popeye's receipt is a scam. They never send you a validation code for a free two piece chicken meal. I have done these surveys the past 4 four times I have eaten at Popeyes and I never received a validation code.

Don't bother to take the survey--you will never be contacted by Popeyes if you are dissatisfied and you will never be given a validation code for a free chicken meal as promised on the back of your receipt.

Same goes if you write a letter to the Popeyes corporation-you will never receive an answer and you will never receive credit if you were dissatisfied with their food.

Comments

same here fatgirl user

I never received a code either. It's a scam

I never received my code!

I never received my code

I have no problem getting my free 2 pieces of chicken and biscuit . I'm going to get it again, this will be my third time

@PissedConsumer654003

HOW DID YOU GET THE CODE!!???????????? PLEASE TELL EVERYONE HOW YOU GOT YOUR CODE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

@PissedConsumer695910

call the # on back of receipt.

Give us the code!

@PissedConsumer925605

It says in your receipt do the survey within 2 days. After you finish completing the survey you will receive an 11-digit code. I have done the survey several times and got a code each time and the chicken too.

#1951048
@PissedConsumer995621

So no code

@PissedConsumer654003

thats right gurl...but better get ur chicken precious..gimme a piece

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews