Aransas Pass, Texas
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Update by user Aug 25, 2015

Update on Popeyes...Popeyes contacted me, and took these photos to the Popeyes here.He was the regional manager and seemed genuinely concerned.

He said they do not tolerate this kind of service, nor cheating customers.

His job, he said, is to be sure the Popeyes in his area keep to Popeyes standards.

He said they have our name on them, and we have standards.

This Popeyes is not meeting our standards.They are franchises, but must keep to Popeyes standards, or lose their franchise.

Update by user Aug 25, 2015

I see he is now posting as a moderator. Just wanted to post that this person has been reported, and I am waiting for an email from Pissed Consumer.

Update by user Aug 25, 2015

Please note that this person,Kevin, Is somehow making all of these ID's, including my own, and posting as if it is me.

I just want to reiterate that these are not my posts.

He is making posts and answering his own posts. I am not responding to him.

Ignore his posts and do not reply to him, since it encourages him.

I am the original poster of this review, even though he is posting through my ID, somehow.

Update by user Aug 25, 2015

I want to mention that this review has been taken over by a bunch of immature..."people".

They are pretending to be me. These posts are not mine. These posters go all over this site and post hatred and slander.

I stand by my original review of Popeyes.Pissed Consumer...why don't you do something about posters that do this.

Original review posted by user Aug 11, 2015

This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh cooked that had just come out. It was old and stale tasting.

Decided to give them another chance. Way overcharged me for 2 orders (2 piece dinners) $18.55. Make me pay $1.97 each for a breast in each instead of a thigh.

Gave them one more chance (my last time). The pieces were so tiny it was unbelievable. I am going to try to post some photos. The drumsticks were like drumettes, like from a wing. I have a photo showing a Popeye thigh next to a KFC thigh. No meat, just breading. KFC on the right, Popeyes thigh on the left.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $17. The author is overall dissatisfied with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about popeyes louisiana kitchen chicken from Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen was chicken, size of chicken and being overcharged Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Your are making these posts yourself and blaming your imaginary friend Kevin. I see no beating post at all.

Not_the_0P
to Anonymous #1175407

They are not friends, she just likes to blame others for her posts rather than take responsibility for her lies and harassment of others.

Peter

Not to mention, the child was eight when he posted that Walmart Zelda review and he called an eight year old a retard for making spelling and grammar mistakes which he does himself. Aiden was eight when he made spelling and grammar mistakes, what is Kevin's excuse, despite being a bonehead.

Peter

You are correct Kevin Richards needs to be banned. He is not only bashing others but cyberbullying nine or ten year old fineyoungaiden2005 online.

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1024372

Kevin degrades peoples' postings here all the time. He has no life except the one he has made for himself at this site.

to Anonymous #1024557

That I believe.I saw him on other posts.

Apparently this is his life. Very sad person.

Thanks for your input.

I am just going to ignore him.What a pathetic person.

KevinRichards
to Kittens Orange, California, United States #1028932

Someone needs to delete this review.The person is trolling her own review and creating multiple accounts herself and saying I am doing so.

She has admitted to making lies about her husband, disturbing lies to get back at him because they argued.Then when they made up she admitted to it.

fistedface
to Kittens Aiken, South Carolina, United States #1063261

wait are you not the one with an abusive husband?

Kittens

No, Kev, honey, YOU posted the "beating" posts.

It is a very strange thing to post. I am a bit concerned for you.

Aransas Pass, Texas, United States #1023099

First Born Triplet>>>

I see.I just noticed that he posts all over this site and has for a long time.

It is odd that he makes up stories about wife beating, and about abusing children. I am afraid he has some real issues in life, and probably needs help. To bad no one is helping him.

The abuse issues are pretty scary.

Thanks for letting me know.

I just ran across him today.My Popeye review is the first time I have ever posted on here.