Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

I never worked for Popeye's

If I never got a employee number how can I work.I've applied for Popeye's at several locations.

Never ever have I worked for Popeye's. But I would Love to be apart of the team.

Wish I gets answer.I really want to work for Popeye's.

popeyes

i am a employee at herriman popeyes.i am one of the most valuable employees because i know how to do every single station effectively and efficiently, my hours have been getting cut because my availability is an “inconvenience” to them because i am not able to close on most weekdays.

i have been told by the regional manager (i think that’s what you call him) that i would be getting a raise. he has been telling me this since june. i have not gotten a single raise. this store is a complete joke.

the managers don’t even train the workers. they take all the employees on their first day and say “figure it out” the regional manager is always making the store managers send the needed people home because all he cares about is how labor looks and how much money the store is making. for example, i was covering for one of our cooks, this was right before our dinner rush and the closing shift cook was going to be late. so i was minding my own business.

making sure we had chicken when i’m told that i need to go home because muhomman took one look at labor. thought it was too high and sent me home. i came back in 15 minutes later because i forgot my wallet. and the manager and cashier were the only ones there and they were running around trying to get things done.

one of my coworkers didn’t get paid 2 months of working there. and when he would talk to the regional manager, muhomman about it. muhomman just told him to chill out because they’d get it to him monday. this went on for months before he finally got paid.

he is a selfish pig that has no CLUE HOW TO RUN A STORE. he just cares about the. money. he treats the managers and the employees like they are slaves.

it is ridiculous and you really need to consider firing him because he has no respect of the people below him. he has no knowledge of how a store works. herriman popeyes in utah needs to go under observation. please it is getting out of hand.

the employees are not treated right.so many workers have walked out

Five dollarbox

You are advertising five dollar box special.I have two locations near me.

The one closest would not answer the phone kept going to voice mail. So I called the other to ask if the special was still going on and was it at all locations they told me yes. My husband drove to the location at 22526 highway 216, McCalla, Alabama, which is the closer one,when he got there they told him they stopped the special as of Friday.

Yet other locations still has the offer.Is this right can they stop at any given time when it is still being advertised on tv?

Show

Do every popeyes have the same rules

In Racine wi we have two popeyes and when you order a five dollar box they give u one side but on t.v it's says two

Show

Great mills rd location, lexington park maryland

provide 50% discount on meals for local law enforcement, but there is no discount for the service members who provide 80% revenue to the area, due to the patuxent river naval base, can you provide an answer as to why ?

Show

When will the blackberry/cream pie return

New Orleans or Metairie location

Show

Im a employee and i have alot of problems at my store i need assistance asap

Id rather speake with someone then spill in store things

Show

Are people who were employers at popeyes rehireable?

Show

Do popeyes employees get a paid vaction

user58420895

No we do not

Show

Do all Popeye have to have pies n tea stock in all stores

I went Popeyes in Laredo Texas Popeye #31361 2307 South Zapata hwy n they didn't have tea n pies n bad service

Questions 10