Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

My question is if you order a 16 piece meal and you don't get your 8 biscuits, shouldn't I be refunded for said biscuits? At the price of $1.01 per biscuit, shouldn't I be refunded $8.00+tax?

8 answers
Brandi. Lnny. Friendich.

How can I get my refund back

I went an placed an order for a turkey for Thanksgiving and to a matter out of my control I will not be in town and I no longer will need my order which is still a long ways away but I went in with my receipt and was refused my refund. I called the head office and haven't been contacted back by anyone.

Melanie Cooper
According to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen refund policy, the company provides a full refund after you return your purchase back to them. However, there is no information on how to get a refund before you receive your order. Try to fill in an online form for your inquiry.
View

How can i get a franchise internationally

To whom It May Concern ! I hope this mail finds you well .

I belong to the Food industry in Pakistan and writing this e-mail on behalf of one of the finest Food brand of Pakistan with the name of , “ Fire Shot”. We have tried the food of your brand Popeye , in US and we were greatly impressed by the taste , services and excellent quality of food it offers to its clients . Therefore, considering the above stated factors , our CEO would like to bring the Franchise of Popeye here in Pakistan. Moreover, keeping in view the business prospects of all International brands in Pakistan, we are very much confident that this reunion will certainly result in to a wonderdul and profitable business opportunity.

Your prompt reply in this regard will be highly appreciated. Profound Regards , Zohaib Matloob

Melanie Cooper
According to smallbusiness.chron.com in order to open the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen franchise:
  1. Popeyes will require that you agree to build, open and operate the number of restaurant franchises determined reasonable for the territory.
  2. Complete the request information form on the Popeyes' website and submit to Popeyes.
  3. Make sure that you meet the minimum business requirements for opening a Popeyes franchisee. Before you can qualify for this type of franchise, you will need to prove that you have at least five years' experience in owning or operating a restaurant.
  4. Check the financial requirements for opening a Popeyes franchise. Prior to getting involved with this franchise, you will need to be able to show that you have the appropriate amount of assets to qualify.
  5. Getting started with a Popeyes franchise requires you to have a substantial amount of capital. Buy the appropriate business licenses and insurance for your business; your city will typically require you to carry a business license.
  6. Hire employees for your Popeyes restaurant. Require the potential employees to fill out applications. Then check the applicants' backgrounds to make sure that they would be a good fit for your business.

View

When are the chicken sandwiches coming back

Melanie Cooper
According to vox.com the fried chicken sandwich was back on November 3. Hopefully you have already found what you like so much.
View

How do I get ahold of HR?

by ExcitingBarracuda725

I am an employee and I do not have any hotline or contact information to report issues in the workplace.

0 answers

catering question

I live in Charlotte NC, and am able to get jambalaya from the catering menu when I visit Raleigh NC. I can't get this in Charlotte. Is there anywhere closer to Charlotte than Raleigh where I can get this?

Melanie Cooper
Your question seems to be quite specific. Try to contact Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen customer support by phone at 877-767-3937 or send an email at popeyescommunications@popeyes.com
View

How can I get a check that is owed to me

I stopped working and I wasn't able to go pick my check up in time I was told it was sent back to the main company how do I get my check

Melanie Cooper
Regarding your question you should contact Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen corporate office by calling at 877-767-3937
@Melanie Cooper I have the same problem did you ever get your check and how
View more answers (1)

HOW CAN I GET THE MONEY BACK?

THE CASHIER CHARGED MONEY OFF MY DEBIT CARD AND REFUSED TO GIVE ME FOOD. CAN U CONTACT ME BY EMAIL OR TEXT FIRST TO MAKE SURE I DO NOT MISS YOUR PHONE CALL.

Melanie Cooper
Concerning your issue, you should reach out to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen customer service by sending the email at popeyescommunications@popeyes.com
View

What store is the 1414 E. 71st St store in Tulsa Oklahoma I'd like to file a complaint with the manager there

One of the young managers made some inappropriate comments to me and my daughter.

Melanie Cooper
Regarding your question, it is better to contact Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen customer service via Contact Tab on Pissed Consumer website.

How can I contact Hr

I was formerly employed at a location in Brooklyn ,New York and I believe I was wrongfully terminated .

Melanie Cooper
Unfortunately, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen website doesn't provide any HR contacts. You may try to reach the corporate office and ask for assistance by phone at 877-767-3937

What pieces come in a 4 piece all white combo

I ordered a 4 peice all white combo and got mostly wings. Is this what comes with it?

The breast was super small peice as well. Asked person working if that is what comes meal and responds from manager was yes it is considered an all wing meal and if i wanted a breast then i would be charged an additional fee for it.

View

Who do I talk to in regard to being told I either work or I am off the schedule?

I was a former employee at Popeyes on altama and i had called 2 1/2 hours before I had to work. I explained to the manager that I was going to work with what was wrong with me.

She informed me that she was going to call the G.M and get back to me. When she called back she told me either I came into work or I was being taken off the schedule.

After I went to the hospital for one diagnosis, I had to go back for another exam. The G.M informed the managers and employees that she was going to call me, but instead she texted me and asked me why I did not come into work after I had took my doctor notes to the job.

Melanie Cooper
You may try to contact Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen corporate office by calling at 877-767-3937 or your local employee labor department
View

Why did po boy get taken off menu.

Melanie Cooper
Your question is quite specific. Try to reach out to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen customer service via Contact Tab on Pissed Consumer website
View

How can i get money that popeyes owe me from taking bankruptcy

Stoped working there in 2018 had bankruptcy tiok out statred back in 2019 they picked up my bankruptcy after it got payed off now they owe me 55.50 for two checks they took out but cant get intouch with there payroll office seems like there is nobody that knows the number

Melanie Cooper

Try to contact Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen corporate office by phone at 877-767-3937

View

My rapid paycard keeps saying its not active on my account but why?

Melanie Cooper

Regarding your question it is better to contact Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen customer service by phone at 877-767-3937, by email at popeyescommunications@popeyes.com

View

Is Popeyes Chicken opening a restaurant in Red Deer Alberta, Canada soon?

I have to drive 1 hour one way to either Calgary or Edmonton, Alberta, Canada to buy Popeyes Chicken. Are they going to put a restaurant here in Red Deer , Alberta, Canada? I was born and raised in southern United States and I LOVE Popeyes Chicken!!!

Melanie Cooper
Your question seems to be specific. You can contact Popeyes Louisianan Kitchen customer service for additional information. You can find the necessary contact info in the Contact Tab in PissedConsumer website.
View

When, ar U going to have ALLIGATOR tenders.

Louisiana STYLE to yr mennu for POPEYES sounds good huf.

#1692081

You can suggest your idea to Popeyes Louisiana customer service by phone at 877-767-3937, by email at popeyescommunications@popeyes.com

View

How do I get my last paycheck stub

The last time I got paid is April 15 cani get my paycheck stub emailed to me

Melanie Cooper
The majority of Popeyes restaurants are independently owned and operated. Employees working there are employed by the Franchisee and not Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen or Restaurant Brands International. Therefore, for any issues regarding your paycheck stub, please contact the Franchisee or Manager of the restaurant where you are working.
View

Why does the restaraunt on Lincolnway West in South Bend Indiana does not allow customers inside after 5:00. Pm?

Not everyone has a car. This has happened for months.

Irene Moore

According to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, as part of the Cajun Hospitality Program, the company empowers their restaurant managers to correct any issues that may occur at a Popeyes restaurant. However, if you feel that your issue was not resolved appropriately, you may specify the exact location and enter your comments here https://company.popeyes.com/contact/restaurant-feedback.

I no longer work for popeyes and was wondering how to get my w2 when i call no one seems to know

2 answers
The same thing has happened to me could not get my W2.

Questions 49