2.6
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Was VERY disappointed about my experience. I ordered a meal and found something strange in my black eyed peas.

I desperately tried contacting the Popeyes location for which I went to un Dothan, AL and found no such phone number on the receipt or online. The only phone number listed lead to the other store on Montgomery hwy and once I called I got hung up on. I called two separate times from 2 different numbers and yet no answer, now I'm writing. I don't appreciate when I am trying to voice a concern and it goes unanswered.

I really didnt appreciate finding an unknown object in my food, that looks like damn wax. Any of my family members or myself could've gotten sick behind this and then I would've had to take legal action against.

I'm not going to drive back to the place who more than likely purposefully put something in my food. I hope that something can and will be done to correct this issue but who knows.

Comments

i recommend that you buy trappey's brand jalapeno black eyed peas and make them at home instead. that way you can be sure that there are now unknown objects in your food.

That was a Fergie in your Black Eyed Peas.