Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Not only did the all African American crew at the Popeye's in South Chandler AZ.on Alma School and German reverse racism at me cause I am a Jewish White woman and they were very discriminating to me the service was worse than ANY other place than I have been in a long time.

They purposely left me standing there waiting for a redo order they messed up last week. The manager was in the back and had them run the floor the one girl was flickering french fries off the bin onto the floor and trying to be a basketball player with them in front of me. They were using there drive thru headphones all three had them and covering there mouth to make fun of me and talking into the ear pieces. No one telling them anything the manager was not even watching the floor no apologies no nothing they are really racist's in there against white ppl I mean they were flirting with ppl and than when I pulled out my phone to contact cooperate about the situation the girl starts yelling at me from behind the counter saying you can not record me its against the law and I answered I am not recording u I was looking for the number to cooperate to call and complain than she throws the bag at me and says I can wait for the rest of the order than I had to ask for a manager and I settled for something else.

Guess what when I got home they had forgotten one of my sides again I think on purpose PLEASE DON'T GO THERE IF YOU ARE NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING THE CHICKEN WHEN THEY ARE PREPPING IT THE NIGHT B4 LOOK UP THE ONES WHO PREPPED THERE CHICKEN ON THE FLOOR.VERY RACIST SHOULD SUE THEM TILL THEY SHUT DOWN HORRIBLE PPL AND THE MANAGER LOOKED REALLY INTIMIDATED BY THEM LIKE POWERLESS BUT NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN THEY ARE FREE TO INSULT THERE CUSTOMERS WITH NO PENALTIES!

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Manager.

Reason of review: RACISM and lots of other issues.

I didn't like: Management and the employees, I will never eat at this location ever again, Very low customer service, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

There is no such thing as "reverse racism". Racism is simply racism.

"redo order they messed up last week."

Oh my, I'm sure you really went into your act to get the re-do meal. I'm pretty sure you're not some innocent granny who was shoved aside.

I'm guessing you went in there with your super heavy JAP(Jewish American Princess)bit.

You are mighty brave to eat any food prepared by the workers there! No doubt they have spat in your food or worse.