Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Review about Popeyes Cajun Surf And Turf Combo from Lexington, Kentucky

237 of 440 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen reviews

Store#5954 dine in ordered2 surf and turf combo and said I wanted cole slaw and red beans and rice with them.I was charged $.45 additional ea.

when asked why the cashier ad it only comes with fries, I pointed out the sign next to her that said reg side and she said that was fries. Pointed out that the other special specifically said fries.

Spoke with the mgr and she said same thing.Find attached pic of sign and my receipt.i asked her to make adjustment and she said there is no way in the system to do that

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Nutrition Description

Product or service
Popeyes Cajun Surf And Turf Combo
Review category
Fast Food
review #676278

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
237 of 440 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
KevinRichards

Aug 21, 2015 #1022774 Orange, California, United States

You want extra food get a job so you can pay for it. They are not a food kitchen, they cannot give you extra food for free just because you cannot afford to pay for it.

0 1 Reply

Aug 03, 2015 #1015081

It looks to me like the picture even shows fries. Myself I wouldn't argue over a measly ninety cents, and believe me I'm not at all well to do, living off $700 a month.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.
Filing a new complaint about
×