Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Review about Popeyes Drive Thru from Jones, Oklahoma
I went thru the drive thru in Oklahoma City (Sooner & 2-40) store this is what I had to look at thru the window.A manager was standing right there also.
This is so unprofessional. This Popeyes is always a disaster when you go there takes forever to get anything. Ha e never complained but this really bothered me I shouldn't have to look at a mans underwear while waiting because he thinks this is cool.. Will not return to this Popeyes again.
But this store sure could use some looking into.Love your food but service and customer service here is a total bomb
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Popeyes Drive Thru
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I visited this location (Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, 16900 Meyers Rd, Detroit, MI 48235) and was utterly disgusting with the costumer service here DIRECTLY from the manager. Today is Thursday,August 25,2016..."
- "I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2..."
- "As I was tearing down a peice of a spicy chicken Brest I see this ..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I made a terrible mistake in giving UPS one more chance at shipping my eBay sales shipements. I shipped a package 8 days ago (should have taken no more than five..."
- "alopecia, a genetic disorder directly caused by breeding these dogs for their color. I approached the breeder via email to no avail. However, he quickly updated his website to..."
- "I sold a t.v to a user she came to my house to look at the t.v because I don't have a vehicle I showed her that it had worked..."