Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Review about Popeyes Drive Thru from Jones, Oklahoma
I went thru the drive thru in Oklahoma City (Sooner & 2-40) store this is what I had to look at thru the window.A manager was standing right there also.
This is so unprofessional. This Popeyes is always a disaster when you go there takes forever to get anything. Ha e never complained but this really bothered me I shouldn't have to look at a mans underwear while waiting because he thinks this is cool.. Will not return to this Popeyes again.
But this store sure could use some looking into.Love your food but service and customer service here is a total bomb
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Popeyes Drive Thru
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Poor service. Lousy management. How is it that you close at 10pm but you have already stopped making food at 9:15. Telling customers that you only have legs and thighs...."
- "My coworker visit popeyes on 1949 W FULLERTON for lunch. 4 orders 3 wings dinners and 1 chicken tender order. This is what i got . PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT..."
- "Drive thru on 9/11/16, at Store 13200 U.S. 287, Haslet, TX 76052 at 4PM. I ordered a Bonifide $5 box, white meat w/red beans and cajun rice, was charged..."
- "Bought Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Ebay for $423. The logo pop up to add the warranty but had to wait a few days to get the fund. Two days..."
- "I was waiting for a package from UPS that was taking way too long to arrive. Online tracking finally showed that the package was at UPS facility awaiting pick-up...."
- "After 5 years of good service from Craftsman 17 Gallon air compressor (Model 919167260, Serial # 2716248281) it ran continuously and never reached the pressure to shut off. Upon..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."