My 3 kids and I went popeyes restaurant at 2788 rout 73 north . Maple shade, NJ 08052.
Very bad experience there, the chicken were still, and I tried to explain that but they weren't giving me any chance to express my feelings about the food, I asked for ranch dressing and I was told I have to pay for it,....I had to begging for napkins. ...
I love popeyes chicken and I always enjoy it ...just very bad experience in that location.
We throw 90 percent of the food and we had to go eat at Macdonald right after leaving.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Chicken
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to buy two four piece chicken an two small red beans and rice and was told I needed a coupon. I told the guy at the order counter..."
- "Ordered the 16 (pieces) chicken meal but received only 10 pieces of chicken. Went right back to Popeyes after calling several times about the issues but no answer. I was..."
- "I went to Popeyes Store # 10927, just for a mashed potato and made it home and this is what they gave me no gravy and the bowl isn't to..."
- "In only three years the material on my imitation leather recliner has deteriorated beyond use. The response from Mealey's was that the piece of furniture is out of warranty, so..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."