Review about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Po Boy Sandwich from Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Went to popeyes at steel rd san bernardino merchant id542929804902807
They have no soda which is no big deal i odered po boy combo went to pay and asked the bald lady why is it $6.16 WHEN I didnt receive a soda you dont discount for that she said No discounts and didnt even look at me when she said it ... i frequent this popeyes 2 or 3 times every week and after this i will not be back lost a customer for life.....
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Po Boy Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm a regular guest in the Popeye's Al musalla tower , but I feel upset today when I visit your branch again , First I order corn in a cup..."
- "El Camino location. No mo! Excused slow, wrong order lukewarm chicken, cement busquit without complaint over 3 month period. June 20, 2016 is my Last visit to ANY location. ..."
- "I'm at store 11499 @ 1420 Barker Cypress Houston Tx 77084 I spent $46.05 on tenders combos and once I received my food I asked for gravy for the tenders and..."
- "NTERSTATE Servicesâ€¢Daily Premium LTL 1 and 2-day delivery between the Northeast and the Carolinas.â€¢Green Label/Gold Label Guaranteed next day delivery to the designated areas (see our Green Label/Gold Label map)..."
- "I purchased a Vegas package several years ago that I never got to use because of the tons of restrictions. Anyways since then I've received calls from them every couple..."
- "Most aggravating car rental! At the time of pickup the very friendly Shaquille at the JFK Enterprise assured me that the dings and scratches that I pointed out were all..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."