Portsmouth, Virginia

I recently went thru one of your drive thrus in norfolk va.Store #5364 monday oct.26th 2015 and when i got to the order screen i asked politely as ever if they could break 100$ bill the lady responded yes.

I then continued to ask are you sure you can, if not its not a big deal but thats all i had on me at the time. Again she said yes. I went ahead with my order got to the window n waited for someone to open it n say the total or ill be right with you or anything of that nature but i waited ruffley 2-3 minutes while a few workers laughed and stood in a group laughing and carrying on a vulgar conversation, very loudly. I will not repeat there words but there were curse words and rasist comments being said behind the glass.

I had 3 young children with me at the time that heard it as well. When one of your workers finally opened the window i had no greeting no hello no sorry for the wait, handed me a bag with her back turned to me. She then put her hand out for money still talking to her fellow co workers shut the window n i waited again a significant amount of time to recieve my change. She opened the window again i tried to smile n make a little joke and she looked at me like i had two heads handed me a ripped up reciept n change.

With all my might i politely said thankyou and right as i said that she said go away go home dont come back as she was shutting the window at the same time. I counted my change because she did not aloud, i was shorted 6$. I was very upset about the way i was treated not even about the money. Im very angry that my children had to listen to the things they said and i would like for something to atleast be said to that work place.

Never have i been treated that way. I enjoy popeyes but that right makes me never want to est there again.

Thankyou for your time and dealing with this issue.You can contact me at seuchjessica@yahoo.com

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Po Boy Sandwich.

Quality of Food
Nutrition Description
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments