Review about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Po Boy Sandwich from Portsmouth, Virginia

I recently went thru one of your drive thrus in norfolk va.Store #5364 monday oct.26th 2015 and when i got to the order screen i asked politely as ever if they could break 100$ bill the lady responded yes.

I then continued to ask are you sure you can, if not its not a big deal but thats all i had on me at the time. Again she said yes. I went ahead with my order got to the window n waited for someone to open it n say the total or ill be right with you or anything of that nature but i waited ruffley 2-3 minutes while a few workers laughed and stood in a group laughing and carrying on a vulgar conversation, very loudly. I will not repeat there words but there were curse words and rasist comments being said behind the glass.

I had 3 young children with me at the time that heard it as well. When one of your workers finally opened the window i had no greeting no hello no sorry for the wait, handed me a bag with her back turned to me. She then put her hand out for money still talking to her fellow co workers shut the window n i waited again a significant amount of time to recieve my change. She opened the window again i tried to smile n make a little joke and she looked at me like i had two heads handed me a ripped up reciept n change.

With all my might i politely said thankyou and right as i said that she said go away go home dont come back as she was shutting the window at the same time. I counted my change because she did not aloud, i was shorted 6$. I was very upset about the way i was treated not even about the money. Im very angry that my children had to listen to the things they said and i would like for something to atleast be said to that work place.

Never have i been treated that way. I enjoy popeyes but that right makes me never want to est there again.

Thankyou for your time and dealing with this issue.You can contact me at

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Po Boy Sandwich
Review category
Fast Food
review #724401 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 28, 2015 #1055314

That's *** for you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.
Filing a new complaint about