Review about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Sanitary Conditions from New York, New York
#5322....dirty and there is a 15 minute or more wait time for spicy, gets clue. Clean up and drop more spicy!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to Popeyes Store # 10927, just for a mashed potato and made it home and this is what they gave me no gravy and the bowl isn't to..."
- "I had the worst experience at the Popeyes on Candler Road Decatur, Ga. The cashier was extremely rude and the establishment was filthy...."
- "My spicy fish and shrimp for 10.00 from popeyes in Oroville ca I spent a total of 41.47 and they forgot my mashed potatoes seriously I won't spend my money..."
- "I should have learned my lesson after a prior incident with Bob's Discount Furniture, but I gave them a second chance and now I'm paying for it.My family purchased a..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."