Review about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Wings from Chicago, Illinois
My coworker visit popeyes on 1949 W FULLERTON for lunch.4 orders 3 wings dinners and 1 chicken tender order.
This is what i got .
PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THIS POPEYES , MY MEAT IS OLD ,SMELLS TERRIBLE , AND LOOKS DANGEROUS PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT EAT THERE.
IT SOOO DISAPPOINTING TO BE GIVEN SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE IT SHOULD BE IN THE GARBAGE.:((
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Wings
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Consistently getting small pieces of chicken, so small that I have order a three-piece and they gave me an extra piece because the chicken were too small,as you can..."
- "I went through the drive thru for convenience because I had my kids with me and I had just gotten off of..."
- "I went to popeyes on south circle drive by fountain street dont go there it was ,2 for 119 chicken day and i asked nicely please dont put dpicey chicken..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "I do not like to give bad reviews but I feel it is necessary for this past experience and this dress. I ordered this dress (Style: F17063 One shoulder lace and..."
- "Today I sent my 3 nieces who were visiting me for the weekend to my neighborhood family dollars witch is located on 87th Racine to be returned without any items..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."