I went to Delaware poppeys at 08.30am today 21st dec 2014 and was informed by the manager that it opens at 9am.we decided to wait until then since I'm a big poppeys biscuit fan n crave for it every now and then.we went to the counter at 08.55am so that we don't hav to wait In a line .it was already 9.10 am with other customers lining as well but the counters were not opened neither the manager came and appologised for opening the counters late ,food was not ready until then as well.when asked by my husband to the manager he said that the lady is coming on the counter and you can go to the other place and order food I if you want to which is completely unacceptable.this kind of customer service is completely unaccepted.rudness is a complete no no in hospitality industry . We are just a poppeys fan but this kind of response that too from the manager itself is something you need to look upto.i have attached the images to show how punctual your staff is.we bought what we were suppose to but did not even feel like eating.i myself was in hospitality industry for 10 years but this least caring attitude is not gonna take you guys a long way.i need a response and corrective suggested for your staff.kindly give your staff proper training on customer relation.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Working Hours
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Went to visit a friend in the east bay so i went to the local Popeye's there i saw a advertisement for this new blossom chicken meal so i went..."
- "Ordered the 16 (pieces) chicken meal but received only 10 pieces of chicken. Went right back to Popeyes after calling several times about the issues but no answer. I was..."
- "Yesterday, October 11, 2016 at 18:42 my husband, John Tarver, purchased a 2 piece meal, TICKET #431695-1, from the Popeyes Store #4726 located at 8362 Shoppers Square, Manassas, VA 20111. As..."
- "I ordered from Roswe seeing all the good reviews on their products. Come to find out they are all fake... i can't leave one review for their horrible products. First..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008. We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400...."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."