Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Review in Cafes and Restaurants category from Lafayette, Louisiana
I went through the drive thru for convenience because I had my kids with me and I had just gotten off of work after a long day working in a restaurant.Every time I go to this particular location , there is always a problem, not only with my order, but with the staff as well.
When i pulled up to pay, the lady (I'm guessing she was a manager because she had on different attire than the rest of the staff) gave me my total of $20.70. I gave her exact cash and she looked at me confused. She must have said that particular total at least 5 times before I gave her the cash. She then asked me what I ordered and I told her.
She said my total was $12.17. After the money incident, I asked her if I could have Mardi Gras mustard instead of the tartar sauce that came with my meal. She asked if I had chicken, and I told her no. She proceeded like she had a chip on her shouldet and handed me my drink.
I get home to feed my children and find that not only did I not get any Mardi Gras mustard (which is a constant with this location), I didn't get a receipt with my prices on it. I only got a ticket from the line. I was stuck with a meal that my child would not eat without her mustard, and left intimidated because the manager herself probably wouldnt have done anything to fix my problem. This has happened more than once at this location and I am upset that I may have to cut my losses and just drive across town to the other location when my family wants popeyes.
Its ashame when this location is right around the corner from my home and I go there pretty frequently and they just cant seem to get it right. I can sometimes deal with attitude, but please at least get my order right for my picky children. The last time I went to this location, I could see 2 girls playing with each other's hair, then touching my fries. I starved that night...
and was also left intimidated because the manager was working the window. Lafayette, Louisiana location on Ambassador Caffery.
I will go to the location on West Congress Street because they seem to have their work place well put together.Thanks.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "The Popeye's on 2000 N. Howard street has the worst female shift manager on Sunday afternoons. After spending $37.07 and not being given the sides for my meal and or..."
- "I went to Popeyes on 7458 w Appleton Ave, Milw, WI @ 4:39 pm for a quick snack (a 3 pc southern tender special to be exact-5 bucks). Lucky for..."
- "Yesterday, October 11, 2016 at 18:42 my husband, John Tarver, purchased a 2 piece meal, TICKET #431695-1, from the Popeyes Store #4726 located at 8362 Shoppers Square, Manassas, VA 20111. As..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "My daughter ordered a dress from dress lily and the first picture is of what they "were advertising" and the second picture is what we received!! You'd have to be..."
- "We have used a Krystal Clear Saltwater system each of the last four years. The first one we purchased lasted the season, then the power supply went out. ..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."