Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Review in Cafes and Restaurants category from Lafayette, Louisiana
I went through the drive thru for convenience because I had my kids with me and I had just gotten off of work after a long day working in a restaurant.Every time I go to this particular location , there is always a problem, not only with my order, but with the staff as well.
When i pulled up to pay, the lady (I'm guessing she was a manager because she had on different attire than the rest of the staff) gave me my total of $20.70. I gave her exact cash and she looked at me confused. She must have said that particular total at least 5 times before I gave her the cash. She then asked me what I ordered and I told her.
She said my total was $12.17. After the money incident, I asked her if I could have Mardi Gras mustard instead of the tartar sauce that came with my meal. She asked if I had chicken, and I told her no. She proceeded like she had a chip on her shouldet and handed me my drink.
I get home to feed my children and find that not only did I not get any Mardi Gras mustard (which is a constant with this location), I didn't get a receipt with my prices on it. I only got a ticket from the line. I was stuck with a meal that my child would not eat without her mustard, and left intimidated because the manager herself probably wouldnt have done anything to fix my problem. This has happened more than once at this location and I am upset that I may have to cut my losses and just drive across town to the other location when my family wants popeyes.
Its ashame when this location is right around the corner from my home and I go there pretty frequently and they just cant seem to get it right. I can sometimes deal with attitude, but please at least get my order right for my picky children. The last time I went to this location, I could see 2 girls playing with each other's hair, then touching my fries. I starved that night...
and was also left intimidated because the manager was working the window. Lafayette, Louisiana location on Ambassador Caffery.
I will go to the location on West Congress Street because they seem to have their work place well put together.Thanks.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Ordered 2 Bonafide Big Box specials. Ordered both with 3 Tenders. Each comes with 3 Tenders, 2 Sides, and a Biscuit. The biscuits were hardly baked but my complaints is..."
- "We ordered MVP BUNDLE $24.49 which includes 10 pics chicken spicy, 2 large sides, and 5 Biscuits on ads poster. Order taker the person who take care of the order..."
- "I recently went thru one of your drive thrus in norfolk va. Store #5364 monday oct.26th 2015 and when i got to the order screen i asked politely as ever..."
- "My daughter ordered a dress from dress lily and the first picture is of what they "were advertising" and the second picture is what we received!! You'd have to be..."
- "Poorly made dress, was supoosed to be a 5t, fits like a 3t. Sleves only wrap half way around arms, and one b isnt even made to stay right. The..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."