Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Review in Cafes and Restaurants category from Lafayette, Louisiana

I went through the drive thru for convenience because I had my kids with me and I had just gotten off of work after a long day working in a restaurant.Every time I go to this particular location , there is always a problem, not only with my order, but with the staff as well.

When i pulled up to pay, the lady (I'm guessing she was a manager because she had on different attire than the rest of the staff) gave me my total of $20.70. I gave her exact cash and she looked at me confused. She must have said that particular total at least 5 times before I gave her the cash. She then asked me what I ordered and I told her.

She said my total was $12.17. After the money incident, I asked her if I could have Mardi Gras mustard instead of the tartar sauce that came with my meal. She asked if I had chicken, and I told her no. She proceeded like she had a chip on her shouldet and handed me my drink.

I get home to feed my children and find that not only did I not get any Mardi Gras mustard (which is a constant with this location), I didn't get a receipt with my prices on it. I only got a ticket from the line. I was stuck with a meal that my child would not eat without her mustard, and left intimidated because the manager herself probably wouldnt have done anything to fix my problem. This has happened more than once at this location and I am upset that I may have to cut my losses and just drive across town to the other location when my family wants popeyes.

Its ashame when this location is right around the corner from my home and I go there pretty frequently and they just cant seem to get it right. I can sometimes deal with attitude, but please at least get my order right for my picky children. The last time I went to this location, I could see 2 girls playing with each other's hair, then touching my fries. I starved that night...

and was also left intimidated because the manager was working the window. Lafayette, Louisiana location on Ambassador Caffery.

I will go to the location on West Congress Street because they seem to have their work place well put together.Thanks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Quality of Food
Nutrition Description

Review category
Fast Food
review #680655 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.
Filing a new complaint about