filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Popeyes sale old food in Lodi CA. I been an employee there for 3 years, i know.

I tell my managers and they still make us sale the old food, its called wasted food if we trash it. Be careful at RESTAURANTS.
1.4

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Employee complaint

Rude employer sent me home due to our card reader being down

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Complaint

I hope this does end with satisfaction. I am so disappointed with Popeyes. I hope the next time I go to your Paramus Rt. 4 location I will not be disappointed again.
1.7
Reply to reviews
Dec 27th 2018 we visited at which time we order a 16 piece family meal with 2 large fries and Mac & cheese and a gallon of sweet tea. We travel from West Sacramento so we pulled over after 40 mins in the drive through and noticed we had what equaled a small fry. I went...
#1451984

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Customer complaint/ awful experience

It happened today at approximately 3:10pm at 5534 NW 7th Ave. Miami, fl.
Show

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paystubs (W2 Form)

Hello I’m A Former Employee, I Haven't Got My W2 Yet. And I Was Wounding If Popeyes Can Mail Them To Me ?

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Customer service

The customer service rep was great. I was mad as *** and she took it. She was great even though I gave her a bunch of slack she didn’t deserve.
1.7
Show

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - WHAT IF IT WAS LADY GAGA TRYING TO BUY POPEYES WITH A HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL?

You mean to tell me that if Lady Gaga walked into Popeye's and tried to buy a huge $99.99 order of food with a one hundred dollar bill that they would refuse to take her money? If I was the manager, I would tell her that although we had the idiotic policy of not taking legal currency that she could have the whole order for free if she would just sing one of her songs for everyone. Customers would be filming her on their smartphones and word would get out that the folks at Popeye's aren't totally a bunch of detectives after all.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - My order was wrong

This problem happened yesterday Jan 16 at 1230. I order two, two piece breast meal and did not receive that! I went on my lunch break so I didnt have time to go back and correct the problem!

Contact Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

Mailing Address:
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
400 Perimeter Center Terrace Suite 1000
Atlanta, Georgia 30346
United States
Phone:
(877) 767-3937

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Products and Services

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in Houston, Texas - Poor service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Poor service
Went into a location on Richmond in Houston TX at 9:30pm to order Red Stick box and was told they were out and that they were closing in ten minutes but the hours posted showed they were open until 10pm. I was then told there was only chicken that I could order
3.4