filters
State:
City:
Product:

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible

Every time I go to this Popeyes, the employees always tell me that they are all out of food. I’ve came to this Popeyes numerous times between 8:30-9:15. They said they are all out of fries or all out of spicy chicken or all out boneless chicken bites. At first I thought maybe they really did run out of the food but then it kept happening over and over again. So now I’m filing a complaint
2.5

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Thanksgiving turkey prices

Your website states that turkeys are 39.99 and when I went to our local Popeyes they stated that the turkey prices were 59.99 That is quite the price difference #NotHappy
Reply to reviews
I just left store #10522. These are some of the RUDEST EMPLOYEES. I have made several complaints and NOTHING HAS BEEN CHANGED. When u have Popeye coupons, they are not accepted here. They are rude, will snap at you and if you're in the drive thru they will close the...
2.3
Reply to reviews
I came to the Popeyes located on 3050 Jefferson and la brea #2495. They gave me all spicy chicken. I called the same night but they didn't answer. I then called the next morning Jasmine answered and I explained to her what the issue was. She told me to bring my receipt...
1.9
Show

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - We had a very bad experience with a Popeyes in Windsor Locks

There was this really rude and nasty manager there or at least he said he was the manager
1.7

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Because of a disrespectful manager

I just spent 25.00 dollars and they messed my order up and the Manger is very disrespectful....i was trying to feed my kids before i go to work i dont have time are gas to be running back and forth we as coustmer is what brings yhe money and bus.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible customer service

While placing my order at the Popeyes Lackawanna location in Monclair NJ 07042, the hostess was very nasty, had very bad customer service skills, rushed customers and even became irrate with a customer. According to my order receipt, the person who took my order name was Jossia. I placed my order today, Nov. 13th 2018 at 3:30 pm.
3.3

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Nasty service

The service was the most horrible I ever received

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - I got food poisoning

3 1/2 hours after eating dinner and my stomach started burning and I threw up and had diarrhea all night last night
3.7

Contact Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

Mailing Address:
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
400 Perimeter Center Terrace Suite 1000
Atlanta, Georgia 30346
United States
Phone:
(877) 767-3937
Show

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - I didnt get my check.

My Manager stated that they mailed my check off week before last and it haven't got back to the store. I don't know what is going in with my check