2507 Rankin Hwy, Midland, TX 79606, USA

Given that you guys hung up on me....not much. And...I need to be compensated for a two piece meal, 2 biscuits, and a large drinks. A $5 shut up and go away coupon hardly covers what I am out. I ordered two thighs,2 biscuits, fries, and a large drink. I got a thigh, a breast, mashed potatoes, and 1 biscuit. The manager was rude and impatient and made me wait for half an hour before he would bother to speak with me. When he did, he bitched that I wanted my order corrected and lectured me. And then very insolently told a girl to make me another one. Which was also wrong!

I just talked to someone and got hung up on...she took my phone number. What a farce...has never called back. $10 for that and the nonsense today would be fair. I am not hopeful given how you guys obviously don't want to desl with problems. The location in question is on South Rankin Hwy in Midland, Tx. If you feel inclined to retain a customer.

Mary Stortz

3330 Caldera #155

Midland, Tx 79707

fussywren@yahoo.com

432-770-7769

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Manager.

Comments