My husband and I went through the drive thru. We ordered 8piece chicken nugget and 2 spicy chicken sandwiches.

They handed us our food through the window, and we started to pull away. As I was pulling away my husband was opening the chicken nuggets and I grabbed one which were cold not warm not hot BUT COLD! So we ate them cold and when we reached where we were headed my husband grabbed his chicken sandwich which was he could tell was cold by just grabbing the little bag it comes in. So he handed me mine and yes it was cold as well.

He immediately called the store to talk to the manager about it to get it fixed when he said no there's nothing he can do I drove back to the store. And went in and asked for the manager. We placed our order at 1:14pm my husband called them at 1:20pm we showed back up at 1:34 I was pissed and said my food shouldn't be cold. He told me that if he's handing food out the drive thru window, it's going to be cold because it's cold outside.

FYI chick a fill leaves there window open and hands me my good out the window and when I pull it out of the bag it's nice and very HOT.

Popeyes handed me old gross cold food that's been sitting out longer than 10 mins and him being the store manager and coming up with poor excuses is sad and horrible customer service. Admit your wrong and fix the problem. My food was cold, and he refused to fix it.

Because of the poor customer service and how horrible we were treated, I will never return to your stores again. If one is being run by a horrible person, then so are the rest of them.

User's recommendation: Don't go there. Go to chick a fil or KFC.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Pros: Will never order from popeyes.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Cons: Old food, Management response is disappointing, Rudeness of staff.

Location: 8840 West Fairview Avenue, Boise, ID 83704