Update by user Mar 01
At emergency room right now with parents.
Original review posted by user Mar 01
Some how animal flesh (rat) was in my mashed potatoes. I bought it and started eatting it then I opened up my mashed potatoes and I started choking on a chunk of something, i couldn't breath so I went to bathroom To cough it up..
and some went into the To let some went down my throat. I looked at the mashed potatoes and saw a big chunk of animal flesh With hair still in it and it looks like a rat.. I started throwing up more and I have not been able to eat anything since. Not even my medicine will stay in me cause I can't keep anything down.
I'm never going to Popeyes again.. this is heart breaking nasty...
Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Mashed Potato.
Reason of review: Bad quality.