1436 Belt Line Rd, Garland, TX 75044, USA
2.5

We had a horrible experience here! I cannot get in touch with the restaurant or the district manager.

When we went there we placed our order. When we got to the window, they said that 2 sides from our order would have a 10 min wait time b/c it was not ready yet. They suggested we get 2 other sides. So we did.

Then we paid and waited for our order. Then they told us we had to drive around the building to wait for our order b/c it wasn't ready yet. 20 minutes later they walked out of the building to give us our order. We were upset b/c the sides that we wanted they said would take 10 min to cook so we elected to get other sides that were already ready but we still had to wait 20 minutes for our food.

So we drove home. Shame on me, I should have checked our order before we left but I figured b/c they made us wait for so long they would get my order correct. We we got home they left out the 2 large sides that they were suppose to substitute and we paid for the item that they said would only take 10 min to cook. So we tried calling the restaurant only to get it to ring 2 times then fast busy.

(972-530-4611) Then we called the District Manager (469-835-8676) Sergio Munoz several times and left several messages with no one to every return my call. They stole $9.98 plus tax from us!

All we wanted was a refund for items we did not receive. We have not had a chance to go back to the restaurant and pretty much do not want to return as this is not the first tiime this has happened.

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Drive-through.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments