1401 TX-332, Clute, TX 77531, USA

I arrive at Popeyes in clute and waited at the drive thru for a few minutes after no response I drove to the window at 9:52 pm. And honked my horn to gain attention and the employees looked at me and we're laughing I then proceeded to the knock on the drive thru window and a young man opened and said we are closed I told him it was 9:52 he asked his manager and she replied "I'm ready to go home we're closed" I told her I was calling corporate office immediately and the closed the window. Very inappropriate behavior and hours are false advertisement.

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Drive-through.

Comments

" window at 9:52 pm"You must be one of the most inconsiderate loathsome people around. These people want to leave work.

They don't want to be there for your last second decision.

It takes time to fry up chicken and then clean again.Another thing you need to understand is these people aren't allowed to go over their hours. They're not going to lose their pay checks because of you and your petty threat.Go earlier or go somewhere that's open 24 hours.

That near closing, they aren't going to have any food anyway. Go earlier.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews